Rock Against Bush!

Rock Against Bush!

Attached: 9B29FEC6-4003-4FF6-90A7-5AF13F303559.jpg (1081x1064, 269.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCm9788Tb5g
youtube.com/watch?v=lpNiKVWk5kM
youtube.com/watch?v=KnmjxUF0aNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>6 years of butthurt against bush for Iraq
>the same people now unironically support Biden
hmm

The contents of his iPod leaked and he had all kinds of rock. He apparently like My Sharona.

i'm so sick and tired of normalfag politics

Everything is forgiven with Bush now. Trump has made him look a saint in comparison despite waging two wars that destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands, even millions, of innocent people.

Now watch this drive

youtu.be/TCm9788Tb5g

>a time when hating the president was actually edgy

Yah I don't belive that, you old people have need to take your alzheimer's meds

I just have a nostalgia for 2000’s media, early internet newgrounds humor, and Bush being the butt of every joke. It all seemed so harmless even if he was killing millions abroad

Now all the harm is too close to home and the jokes are all mean spirited

lol not only did they hate Bush, but they were justified and proven right by the Iraq War. Then they threw all that moral superiority away to shill for Obama when he bailed out the banks and turned out to be a race hustler. They could have been smug forever if they just let old white guys run everything that they could beat up on like Bush. They ended up making Trump a reality.

Based retards

internet ""politics"" is worse

I remember my mate's uncle had one of those daily tear-off calendars with a different 'Bush-ism' for each day. There were some classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpNiKVWk5kM

You want to send me off to war
To fight and fight and fight some more
Will I die for this country?
Take vengeance on the enemy?
I hear people saying "American pride"
and I can see the hatred in their eyes
and now I feel the war is lost
Who will die and at what cost?

Don't brainwash me!
Don't brainwash me!
Try to kill the enemy

And now America's on the attack
We want revenge, we'll pay them back
My convictions won't be compromised
War is murder in disguise
Now big brother's on my back
Saying the enemy needs to die
and now I feel the war is lost
Who will die and at what cost?

Attached: havoc2[1].jpg (500x363, 40.92K)

>yfw every single one of Murrika's military escalations is the result of Murrika's own meddling
Remember when the Murrikans backed Iran's mad ruler Reza Palahvi so he could built a nice middle eastern oil defense line against the commie Soviets, but then he decided to oppress his own people so hard they supported a mad Islamic hardliner just to get rid of the guy, and so they did and suddenly Iran was an Islamic country with a huge army, so the Murrikans backed Iraq's mad ruler Saddam Hussein and promised him access to delicious Iranian oil so he would invade Iran and get rid of the fundamentalists, so he tried and failed, so the Murrikans got angry at him for failing and he got angry at them for not receiving any delicious oil so he simply invaded Kuwait instead, and suddenly the Murrikans had a bunch of shit on their hands and had to go to Kuwait themselves to fix it, which they did, except they stopped at freeing Kuwait and Hussein remained in power and continued being a madman and the Murrikans had to go there a second time to finally remove him, and that's just one of the many funny chapters of the Murrikan storybook of turning entire world regions that could've become reasonable moderately religious or even secular people into anti-American fundamentalists by constantly and continuously backing armaments and igniting armed conflicts.

>Murrikan
>not MurriKKKan
didn't read.

Dude was a frat boy party animal, I wouldn't be surprised if he has decent taste in music. In his political career he was a detestable piece of shit like the rest of them, but in his personal life he seems like he's always been a bro

Yes, women should shave down there.

he's a war criminal who deserves to be hanged along with his entire cabinet. if it was obama that started the iraq war, all you trumpanzees would be screeching "LOCK HIM UP" any chance you can, but because he's republican and you were sucking on your mom's teats during his last years in office, he's all of a sudden LE BASED!!!!!!!!!!

>but in his personal life he seems like he's always been a bro
Everyone that ever met him said they liked him, even the shittiest shitlibs, but for them only after he was out of office. Unlke retard republican/conservatives, dems believe almost nothing they say and are just playing the game to get power and then use it to further their interests, which is why I remain a registered Democrat to this day despite being a rightist who privately supports very conservative policies.

Attached: 1642271815882.jpg (600x523, 137.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KnmjxUF0aNA

Peggy Sue got pregnant
And was addicted to fifteen drugs
She went down to the abortion clinic
Andwasaccosted by rightwing thugs

Oh will the fetus beaborted
By and by Lord, by and by
There's a better home awaiting
In the sky Lord, in the sky

Little Mary was just eleven
And she was raped by her own dad
Danny Quayle said, "Have that baby"
But another choice she had
Oh, will the fetus be aborted
By and by, Lord, by and by
In the sky, Lord, in the sky

Annie's pregnancy would kill her
Doctor's warning gave her strife
Fundamentalists said, "Jesus take her"
She said, "I want my right to life"

Kathy had two kids already
And an abortion is what she chose
Christian showed her a bloody fetus
She said, "That's fine, I'll have one of those"

Tanya lived for revolution
Wanted to overthrow the state
She had fifteen commie babies
Phyllis Schlafly, ain't that great?

Attached: A13+bIuuyCL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1488, 477.85K)

>Everything is forgiven with Bush now.

Confirmed zoomer.

Le trumpanzees hate the fuck out of the Bush family. Democrats are the ones sucking his dick now because of the very public feud Trump started between him and Yeb. Liking Bush means opposing fascism now.

They were hypocritical even at the time. When Eminem released 'Mosh' back in 2004, he openly supported the John Kerry/John Edwards presidential campaign against Bush. Both Kerry and Edwards voted FOR the Iraq invasion. Hillary Clinton voted to invade Iraq. Biden voted to invade Iraq. Etc. It was always a bunch of hypocrisy from those musicians.

stop talking about normalfag politics

You still think of it as anti war or even Ds vs Rs.

But it’s really just Js confusing and misdirecting Gs

>Democrats are the ones sucking his dick now

Nice delusion. But Bush Jr. is a war criminal, and it ain't dems who are the ones trying to keep him out of the slammer. Republicans have been trying to save face by letting Bush get away with his crimes for all of these years, and it paid off for them because it would have been two in a row, once Trump is arrested.

Red Vs Blue without thought. Most people go through life with few actual political opinions.

fuck off RINO

Have you been in a coma for the last 6 years?

Fifteenth post, best post

idc about burger politics but favorite son is pretty good

>Why am i not being fed more memes and "discussions" about fringe ideologies dug out from their grave by bored anime addicted zoomers? I'm going INSAAAAANE