Liquid Swords is the best Way Tang album, agree or no?

Liquid Swords is the best Way Tang album, agree or no?

Attached: GZALiquidSwords.jpg (316x316, 25.77K)

For me, its Raekwon.

Attached: Raekwon_%20Only%20Built%204%20Cuban%20Linx[1].jpg (600x600, 101.93K)

That album is by Genius/GZA, what's "Way Tang"?

no

Attached: supreme_clientele.jpg (800x800, 229.61K)

It has good beats but I find Raekwon’s flow annoying—he sounds very low IQ and had a difficult time getting words out.

GZA is just chill—relaxed dense flow, and liquid swords has the best set of wu beats. The album is perfect beginning to end.

OBFCL is very good but there is filler and a few cringe moments that I can’t sit through. I used to think ice cream was good (has a great beat) but the lyrics are so fucking cringe—& the stupid skits.

I think Liquid swords is the only flawless wu album. No cappadonna shitting and pooping and farting over the songs—completely derailing tracks. (It’s like Cappa can’t even hear the beat or has zero rhythm.. who let him on with tang forever? Could they not be honest and tell him he sucks shit??)

Method man’s debut album is rushed — clowny and tried for shitty r&b appeal.

ODB’s debut has many classic tracks—but many shit tracks as well and is very front loaded with the “hits” and devolves into drunken buffoonery.

Ghost’s debut has Daytona 500–one of the absolute best tracks imo—even though the sample is overused by many artists—the flow is full energy. Iron man also suffers from Cappa farting out of his face into the mic. & also has shitty r&b flirting tracks.

RZA ‘s debut is just very bad. He sounds like someone is squeezing his nose and his flow is clumsy. Also the beats on the album are simply not very good. This war recorded after he fell off hard.

Supreme clientele is very good but not the best by far. This is post RZA fall off and while it does have good beats most of the time it just isn’t hard hitting (it’s produced like a Brittany spears album—compressed and shiny for mtv.) Also I find the whole tiny stark character kind of cringe with the fake-ass tough guy nonsense.

??? It’s easily one of, if not the best solo WuTang release. Only thing fucking w it is OB4CL. Idk wtf ur talking about with the production and “fake” tough guy shit foh

It’s inconsistent. But a few tracks are top wire wu.
30 seconds of pointless banter for every 40 seconds of music.

This is hip hop discussion when everyone is a tourist bitch, fuck sakes man this worlds gone to shit

Golden Arms Redemption

Uncontrolled Substance

Fuck that shitty masonic ritual ass album cover. Awakening to what it's depicting ruined wu tang for me. If you know you know

this is the male version of astrology

Basic
Incel
Booty
Lurch

Maybe the best Way Tang album but certainly not the best Wu-Tang album.

Attached: 1533398199549.jpg (266x200, 8.2K)

ODB > the rest

>it’s produced like a Brittany spears album—compressed and shiny for mtv
name 1 (one) track

Ironman > Only Built 4 Cuban Linx > Liquid Swords = 6 Feet Deep > Return To The 36 Chambers > Tical

>6 Feet Deep

Attached: 474kzy.png (423x369, 283.48K)

Agreed.

OP is not a faggot for once.

i prefer czarface