Post musician that you believe are closeted pedophiles

Post musician that you believe are closeted pedophiles

Attached: Gerard_Way_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (800x1001, 121.29K)

why mcr man ?? why aintt we chatting abt jim morrison

yea his desire to be a sex icon to teen girls is creepy as fuck. all adults who make emo and pop punk and mallcore are pedos imo. you cant be in your mid 20s-30s and make shit for teen girls and claim its cause you just love shitty music that is universally hated by anyone over 17... you just like being seen as hot by children

Attached: images - 2022-08-09T055455.865.jpg (500x500, 25.52K)

based and checked

Attached: digits.jpg (600x750, 61.22K)

mcr fans are all in their late 20s dude

Literally just look at him lmao

Attached: Ty_2016_by_Denee_Petracek.jpg (2160x1440, 2.43M)

they have a lot of young fans

If they're so closeted they don't molest kids or look at cp I'm happy for them and don't care at all lol

That’s fuckin slander. Shut your goddamn whore mouth, you know nothing about Gerard

Attached: 4BB9AF0A-1E3C-4551-A854-640F7975AF78.gif (785x757, 323.14K)

every trans musician

Autopedophilia, maybe. Does his head look comically small to anyone else

they've had a huge resurgence amongst teens.

>his desire to be a sex icon to teen girls
Did he actually desire this? I thought it was just a consequence of his fame. Did he actually set out to get teen puss, or are you just projecting some Sam Hyde sketch on MCR?

>Does his head look comically small to anyone else
His head is normal, his neck is just so long that it puts things out of proportion. If (s)he wasn't a tranny, (s)he should grow a long beard.

Laura Les (Robert Wheeler III)

Nah I don't get that vibe from him at all

>His head is normal, his neck is just so long that it puts things out of proportion
also that the black tattooes make him look thinner

Had a friend who actually stayed with MCR while they were renting a place for a month in my hometown. Gerard talked to me and tried to invite me as well as any of my friends to come over to party. We thought it was very strange, also we were all only 14 years old. The one friend who did go told me stories about how they got him drunk and he passed out in their bed only to wake up with his asshole really sore. He thought they jokingly shoved a hot dog in his ass. He just couldn't admit that they raped him.

Kevin Shields is the most obvious one by far. Everything about his aesthetic and behavior and even his voice makes perfect sense if you know this. Not saying he's done anything evil though, maybe he just channeled it all into music. Mark Prindle even made a joke about this once
Also:
>all pop punk/nickelodeon/burgercore artists
>all trannymusic artists
>a good chunk of stars in the 1950's, 60's, and 70's as well as more cult musicians
>most people high up in record labels

stop trying to force pasta

When I was in high school, this girl I was attracted to at the time (we were both 14) went to a G-Eazy concert and yelled out "I love you!" when he walked past after the show. He coolly replied "I love you too babe, come to my party" and handed her a backstage pass. Not sure if she went or not