Why does he trigger metal chuds?

Why does he trigger metal chuds?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 127.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idfA4bbKHcY
youtube.com/watch?v=QyVJvGcI9hY&t=51s&ab_channel=ThePunkRockMBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Metal is for trannies

midlife crisis: the youtuber

No idea

Attached: 1659976301396373.png (1284x960, 2.09M)

He triggers everybody. Dude is mentally 16. He refuses to like other genres because he ha some personal beef with someone who likes said genre.

Watch his indie episode. He hates indie rock because an ex coworker of his enjoyed indie. That's literally all the video boiled down to. (Ultimately he was mad that she does drugs to have fun while he does drugs to "escape")

This is his wife

youtube.com/watch?v=idfA4bbKHcY

he has such shit taste it's not even funny. He has hatebreed tattoos for fucks sake

those comments holy shit

Because he's a moron with shit taste and terrible opinions.

Who is he and why am I triggered by him?

youtube.com/watch?v=QyVJvGcI9hY&t=51s&ab_channel=ThePunkRockMBA

Watch 30 seconds of this and tell me you wouldn't punch his face

He does seem pretty annoying, and I don't like how he generalized a bunch of bands in a demeaning way. He seems very midwit. I appreciate that he likes Hatebreed.

this baldie thinks anything that uses a guitar but isn't heavy is "le artsy kids bad"
he acts like he doesn't like pretentious stuff (mainly alt rock) while being pretentious himself. a walking contradiction.

If you don't like Hatebreed, then you never liked NYHC anyway so your opinion is moot. There are much worse hardcore bands. You dumb faggot.

doesn't even listen to anything 'heavy' that isn't corporate shit pandering to teens

Because Punk is for retards who care more about identity and groupthink than enjoying the fucking music. Hardcore kids need to be gassed.

I unfortunately watched a couple videos in my recommendations. He has unrealistically horrible taste and dresses like an edgy middle schooler. He glorifies buttmetal and scenecore. And he calls basically any remotely listenable bands incel music. He's very arrogant when it comes to his embarrassing opinions.

Attached: FinnMcCuck.jpg (1290x820, 200.91K)

>tool
>low tier

based

What is he basing this their off of? Popularity?

I don't know, I don't live in India

>punk
>hardcore
>uses terms interchangeably
At least understand the difference between the two, you windowpane licking autist.

>He triggers everybody
Doesn't that say more about the people he triggers? Everyone can admit he has bad takes, but why are metalheads so delicate and angry?

Is this the idiot who called Deftones incelcore?