Why do zoomers lack charisma, signature style and flair?

60s-90s pop and rock stars had their own recognizable voices, melodies, unique artistic styles, energetic stage presence. That's not the case with zoomers, they all look like bland or exhausted (they all have dyed hair, tattoos, bright colors, they're all doing homage to 80s ala neon lights and vhs filters), although they are desperately trying to appear unique and eccentric.

Attached: 1655556583556.webm (1076x606, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_7mkxfUWc
youtube.com/watch?v=MN4r7cvD1rM
youtube.com/watch?v=FmuQiP5ujsw
youtube.com/watch?v=brG1zme5YK8
youtube.com/watch?v=BpjvIcfxLl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fjSQW72t6Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=UmXbvmO0ytQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DbEsbzqKL3s
youtube.com/watch?v=eLAHSRmFFzE
youtube.com/watch?v=DUz2A8WUJsc
youtube.com/watch?v=SC002CWO5Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=BlG3VekS6fg
youtu.be/m-3DxqfVqQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no they didn't. i think you are mistaken.

because they are foremost NPC consoomer-bot products of the infantilizing and pacifying active measures of the Capital

In the 2000s, the term "Hauntology" was taken up by critics in reference to paradoxes found in postmodernity, particularly contemporary culture's persistent recycling of retro aesthetics and incapacity to escape old social forms.[4] Writers such as Mark Fisher and Simon Reynolds used the term to describe a musical aesthetic preoccupied with this temporal disjunction and the nostalgia for "lost futures".[3] So-called "hauntological" musicians are described as exploring ideas related to temporal disjunction, retrofuturism, cultural memory, and the persistence of the past.[9][10][4]

Millennial tankies antifags and black activists have not come up with one implementable solution to the problem. They're just a hedge to continue abusing the victims with big promises and delusions of grandeur.

I fucking hate commies, bros

Dammit, I have some dyed blonde hair on my head. Good thing I don't have a stupid broccoli mutt cut, ear jewelry, or gay fucking nail polish kids my age wear now. It's so faggoty.

Why are you posting Slavic zoomers when talking about Western zoomers?

As if they differ from western zoomers, russian rap is the biggest nigger worship you'll ever see outside of US. Even asians are fully westernized.

Attached: 16599543313380.jpg (1242x2200, 1.11M)

the stuff you're talking about is Millenials

>russian rap is the biggest nig worship you'll ever see outside of US

Not true, you are talking about a small mainstream minority. Real Russian Rap sounds completely different from Western hip-hop. Cope more

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_7mkxfUWc (Alt Hip-Hop that primarily used Alt Rock, Grunge, Noise and Indie Rock albums as sample sources)
youtube.com/watch?v=MN4r7cvD1rM (what Western rapper shoves bottles up his ass?)
youtube.com/watch?v=FmuQiP5ujsw (weird Electronic and IDM influenced Hip-Hop beats? No G-Funk shit here)
youtube.com/watch?v=brG1zme5YK8 (Gopnik hop)
youtube.com/watch?v=BpjvIcfxLl8 (Acoustic guitar centered beat with lyrics making fun of tourists)
youtube.com/watch?v=fjSQW72t6Mc (absolutely no Black flow, only monotone listing of 90s violence)
youtube.com/watch?v=UmXbvmO0ytQ (Math Rock + Indie Rock with Abstract Hip-Hop influences)
youtube.com/watch?v=DbEsbzqKL3s (Rap Rock + Electropop)
youtube.com/watch?v=eLAHSRmFFzE (which Western rapper is sampling Egor Letov?)
youtube.com/watch?v=DUz2A8WUJsc (whites person alive and he is still based)
youtube.com/watch?v=SC002CWO5Qk (Boom Bap that retells the story and life of Nazbol philosopher)
youtube.com/watch?v=BlG3VekS6fg (rapping over Dark Ambient)

These are all classics of Russian Rap and zero black people worship or imitation. All of the mainstream shit such as Rocket and PHARAOH will be forgotten like all the 90s clowns.

yes we know eastern european girls love black men, tell us something new instead

Ya lo dijo el maestro del Rap, _Kase O_: "La música de hoy es la peor de la historia". Nada que ver con la antigua y es la verdad, antes cada género y cada artista tenía un estilo diferente; hoy día todos los géneros son casi idénticos.

What else is meant to happen when you learned to interact with people in front of a smartphone camera by yourself in your room

this shit is cool

>exhausted
not surprising at all, zoomers are the most stressed out generation in ages.
there's never any real rest, vacation or break from everything in this digital age.
"just turn the phone off" you might say, but it isn't that simple in a cashless society that relies on you having your smartphone available 24/7.
also, your point about 80s retro inspiration is weak, the 50s was hip in the 70s and the 60s was hip in the 80s.
not only were the 60s hip in the 80s, that was also the decade of the Rockabilly revival.

The only 80's thing zoomers should have appareciation and nostalgia for is VHS, as it had relevancy until 2008, and blank tapes were sold and vcrs were made until 2016-2017, and there's a whole community of zoomers on youtube who upload commercial breaks or their own tapes since we grew up lol.

Anything else should be 00's-early 10's worship. Sorry I don't make the rules. Just sick of boring 80's worship. It's time to fast foward 20 years later to SOUL.

>"just turn the phone off" you might say, but it isn't that simple in a cashless society that relies on you having your smartphone available 24/7.
Yes, good goy. Use the phone. You can't live without the phone and its spyware tracking your every move. Let no one convince you otherwise.

>he doesn't have to use bank-id & swish to do something as simple as buy a bus ticket
you don't know how bad sweden is.
at more places than you'd want they don't take cash or accept credit/debit cards, if you want to pay you have to use swish.

I hate to break it to you but dying your hair blonde is just as "faggoty". I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're still in high school though so it's fine just live your life buddy.

THREAD REKTOR
youtu.be/m-3DxqfVqQ8