Are there any rappers on Any Forums? How do you write your lyrics? And do you take inspiration from any other genres...

Are there any rappers on Any Forums? How do you write your lyrics? And do you take inspiration from any other genres? I want to start writing again but idk where to start.

Attached: Madvillainy-1080.jpg (1080x1080, 468.68K)

I jack off and let the inspiration flow through from the clarity

i just be like "cheetos, doritos, tostitos amigo"

my inspiration is being a fatherless black teenager with a criminal record

Get lost in the songs/artists you like until you start thinking every sentence in a rap flow. Schizo yourself into being an insane lyricist

>Get lost in the songs/artists you like until you start thinking every sentence in a rap flow.
What about non-rap artists? I haven't been listening to rappers as much anymore. That's part of the problem.

Attached: rapping.jpg (225x225, 15.18K)

fuckin BARS

Not a problem but use them as influence, make sure to keep a balanced playlist and whatnot. It can be hard if you're really digging a genre at a a time but you can realistically blend any other genre with rap very easily. It's all about the wordplay, flow, slang and the beats at the end of the day no matter what kind of rap it is. Depending on what you're listening to it will give you a good edge against other artists and give yourself good influence.

>but you can realistically blend any other genre with rap very easily.
Really? I find it incredibly difficult. I've been listening to a post-punk recently, I guess.
>slang
That's another issue I have not being very social. I have no idea how people talk and a lot of modern rappers don't do much for me. I've been trying to listen to Lil Baby, Nardo Wick, and Remble.

Attached: gunnerstahl.us_46285639_707090459666024_1151125770103163446_n.jpg (1080x1350, 283.4K)

Well let me just tell ya how I do it
This is how I write raps and I never blew it
All it takes is a rhyme, a rhyme at a time
And you'll be sayin "that ain't no crime"
Cause when I rippy rap skibby dap its no cap
No way no how but sucka emcees shall bow
To me, the king here of this hip hop music
I hope you learned a lesson and that you use it

just read lyrics on genius or something if you can't into slang
listen to Boldy James btw

>Boldy James
I'm pretty sure I have, but maybe I'm mixing him up with someone else. I've tried a bunch of underground rappers and usually I find I hate them just as much as the mainstream guys. Billy Woods in particular was pretty terrible.

I say approach it methodically. Get good a making unique and interesting rhyme schemes and patterns, even if it means you just say random bulls hit at first. Then, focus on communicating yourself, practice your figurative language, raw honest emotion, metaphor, similie, etc.

You can approach it in whatever order your comfortable with. Just know that a part of being a lyricist has nothing to do with skill. Its just you being you and honestly saying how you feel without leaning too far into the presentation.

Its all a balance. One you gain after wobbling and feeling stupid for a while. Though, once you realize yourself as a writer and recognize what it means to you to communicate yourself as you genuinely are.

I actually am a rapper, kinda how it is for me is just thinking about rhymes that make sense and aren't fucking stupid, it's way more simple than it sounds.

>Its just you being you and honestly saying how you feel without leaning too far into the presentation.
I'm pretty bad at that part. Being myself and communicating my feelings clearly. I don't like myself very much.

can you post a vocaroo of one of your songs

Should be a decent career for you if you're lucky lul

Something im working on rn as in drinking and doing lines. Still got a lot to go with no clear end goal in mind just felt like writing something

Attached: 3DB06650-469D-4FB6-AFEB-3DEC3F232C00.jpg (493x640, 64.93K)

>Well let me just tell ya how I do it
>This is how I write raps and I never blew it
>All it takes is a rhyme, a rhyme at a time
>And you'll be sayin "that ain't no crime"
>Cause when I rippy rap skibby dap its no cap
>No way no how but sucka emcees shall bow
>To me, the king here of this hip hop music
>I hope you learned a lesson and that you use it
lol'd

Cool
Retards
Attempting