Why is it so fucking hard to have a band?

Why is it so fucking hard to have a band?

Attached: images - 2022-08-06T210423.443.jpg (645x475, 54.85K)

You need friends and even with friends you will struggle. Look what they did to fogerty

you need discipline and that's hard to come by in the modern era where everyone is stimulated and distracted and retarded

because if you fuck anyone that you're not in a committed relationship with you will be called a predator
which was the entire point of learning an instrument to begin with

Because posers like this guy think music is about getting laid so agreeing on making anything of substance becomes difficult.

You need chemistry and multiple miracles in scheduling to make it work. Everyone has day jobs and partners and kids so you end up playing 2 or 3 gigs a year tops. It's still fun though

Because it's rare for every member to actually want to put the work in. I've been in bands with people who openly said they hated practicing/writing and only cared about playing shows. It's dreadful.

too many egos

I'm trying to start a band, but have been finding it particularly hard to find a drummer.

YUP that’s why I learned drums. Now I can be the difficult person everyone is stuck with

It's called an 808
Leave drummers behind

>Leave drummers behind
And audiences too

Perform for nobody
Call it performance art

Based and Lars pilled.

Yeah I've been thinking about just buying a drumkit and trying to learn, but I don't know if I'd have the space for it.

Cut out the middle man and just imagine playing music and sit there all alone

Attached: DFEE21B4-2055-4EF7-89C3-08A4ED808ACD.jpg (785x1000, 87.67K)

drums don't have to take up that much space. get a 4 piece with a couple cymbals like this fag.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 198.41K)

once you realize being in a band is like having 5 girlfriends cept all they do is play instruments and argue you quit forever

also you don't need a kit to learn you can just get some autism pads.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 97.07K)

Drum machine

Playing to nobody and having to buy a PA