"People have said to me, which I think is crazy, 'Do you ever get jealous that Kurt Cobain got fame and money?'...

"People have said to me, which I think is crazy, 'Do you ever get jealous that Kurt Cobain got fame and money?'," says Osborne. "And I go, 'Kurt Cobain is f---ing dead. Are you kidding? What are you talking about? You think I would trade places with a dead guy?' Yeah, I wish I had been more famous, and had more money, and was dead. No, no, no. I win. I win. He doesn’t win. He loses. He’s a major loser. His f---ing loss. He left a baby at the mercy of that woman [Courtney Love]. And, it couldn’t be worse. There’s nothing good about any of that."

Attached: artworks-000027964752-8qc0p9-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 62.19K)

True. Kurt was a massive loser.

Both made pop music

HE.
KNEW.
KURT.

Buzz is the King of Cope

Attached: cope.jpg (1984x1284, 584.58K)

I mean he's right but that's a kind of opinion you keep to yourself unless you're trying to be an attention whore.

they had a few hit albums though

It's true that being rich and famous and then dying before you can really enjoy it kind of sucks, but so does being a poor nobody in a band most people never knew existed which is what the Melvins are (and deservedly so, they were never anything but mediocre).

The real winner is the guy who got all the fame and money, fucked the dead guy's wife and then lived on to keep making great music and was still appreciated by millions of fans years later, pic related

Attached: 1651122639583.jpg (399x295, 21.89K)

nobody except people who like snooping on what *famous 90s scene person* says even pay attention to most of it, i'm half convinced the dude isn't taking interviews/questions by some zoomer seriously

>lived on to keep making great music

Attached: KIND.png (600x618, 386.12K)

>have I mentioned that I knew Kurt? I did you know

lmao he is still talking about Kurt

incredibly based

Attached: R-2186302-1476364179-5429.jpg (300x300, 13.54K)

The Melvins are the Imagine Dragons of noise rock.

>Nirvana songs are structurally the same as hair metal songs
so are venom and hellhammer songs
and melvins songs

>but so does being a poor nobody in a band most people never knew existed which is what the Melvins are (and deservedly so, they were never anything but mediocre).
OZMA? BULLHEAD? LYSOL?
they're your favourite band's favourite band, you pleb.

Beautifully written. Nirvana was the Maroon 5 or The Frail btw

>they're your favourite band's favourite band

Unlikely. A lot of the bands I like are old shit so that's literally impossible. Also

>Billy Corgan has said his favorite band was Klockwerk.
>Dream Theater liked Queen, Rush, Iron Maiden, etc.
>Dave Mustaine Liked Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest and Motorhead

So uh...no. The only band I like who might have been influenced by the Melvins is Faith no More but that's kind of cheating since Patton is an eccentric troll who claims to like literally everything besides the Chili Peppers

Attached: 1656646257766.gif (500x209, 1.73M)

He's fucking bald.

And yet still has better hair than Buzz

He really never had a chance.

>DUDE
>KURT COBAIN
>LMAO

He may be physically alive but his reputation is just as dead as Kurt.