FUCK SPOTIFY

They're going to offer audiobooks now instead of paying artists more. I hate capitalism.

Attached: 1659657078946939.jpg (1083x974, 84.76K)

Same here. Hope it goes bankrupt along with the other streaming """"""""services""""""""

Why would they pay artists more? Spotify is not really not making that much money.

finally we can stream harry potter!

How will the Harry Potter books be rated on rym?

Spotify is only giving the labels 70% of the money. They should give at least 50% of their 30% cut directly to the artists.

Sweet, now there will be a potentially good alternative to that garbage Audible service.

Attached: 1631370266990.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Why? If you sign up with a label you get your money from the label. This is how it has always worked.

seethe more faggot, I hope Max Stirner's books will appear

True Crime and Joe Rogan bring customers to the service, Black Midi & Big Thief do not. I can tell you've never been a CEO

And even if the artists were generating more money, it is still not Spotify's responsibility to pay them. The record label makes the deal with Spotify and the artist makes the deal with the record label. Revenue generation by the artist is used as leverage against the label, not Spotify.

Why the fuck would I want books read to me, I barely even bother to watch TV shows and movies any more. I'm on Spotify for the fucking music

based

>I hate capitalism.
you have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

neither have you

You can’t possibly expect to make a living off of streaming.
Do you have any idea how much it costs to maintain Spotify’s databases and servers?
Musicians have always made their money on concerts. Streaming is promo, nothing more.

>Spotify gives a bigger cut to artists
>but none of them actually get any more because they signed retarded contracts with their label

So I'm going to get audiobooks on spotify now too? Great
Fuck Artists

Independent artists have no problem with that

and also apparently have a seven figure income

Spotify been shit since you have to make an account.

Stop using reason and logic you're confusing him!