Thoughts?

Are they even good?

Attached: 8E894B21-8C37-4551-85D0-EB23FFFFAC9F.jpg (637x640, 93.26K)

They are uneven good

Yes, and I know I'm riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

What's Mike Muir doing in the picture?

Their creepiest photoshoot

Attached: F0C8BE20-B1E1-4E49-BA4F-BD00305B7CEC.jpg (500x744, 71.51K)

In a brief, explosive kind of way. A fact, Cobain was well aware of. Grohl knew it, too and used their success to capitalize on something more palatable. Heck even Kris knew it and was smart enough to quit while ahead, sort of a different approach. They all dealt with it in their own unique way.

Bro let’s all hold ciggies in this photo shoot

Cobain as a ticking bomb because he wasn't dumb and knew that you can't play punk rock your entire life and young rock bands usually fuck up around when the members hit their 30's
He knew the time was coming so when he killed himself he though 'well I am ever going to kill myself there no better time than now'
Think about it, if he released another album or stay for longer he wouldn't be as fondling remebered. He literally killed himself around the perfect moment 2 months after hitting 27
It makes his entry to the 27 club non-try hard as it looks like he wasn't planning it 'oh he was BARELY 27 he sure didn't thought it like that right' and he already released In Utero, Nirvana was going to end and he had not much elso go on to he already did all the important shit he wanted to do. Right at the perfect time the motherfucker was a smart fuck

The concept of what is good is subjective. I think they're good, but that doesn't necessarily mean you will.

>he killed himself
Lol. No.

Not saying that he though it like that or that he knew but that he sure was able to tell himself and reconigeze the situation he was in as 'if I am ever gonna kill myself this is the moment'

Killing yourself for clout is the opposite of smart lmao

I dunno, but I LIKE 'em.

I give them a solid B

I would wonder what their 2000s French House album would've sounded like. Probably kino.

Better when you're an edgy teenager. I can't really stand the nonsensical lyrics nowadays. Or the band's attitude in interview.

i wonder what Nirvana's Kid A wouldve been like

IT WAS FORETOLD

I think Kurt mentioned he wanted to explore more new wave

>he wouldn't be as fondling remebered
u focking wot?

Attached: intro-1551899836.jpg (780x439, 65.97K)

>you can't play punk rock your entire life
having your entire existence dictated by the ignoramus public and some arbitrary number of rotations you've taken around the sun is no way to live, user... as long as you're not actively harming someone, do what makes you happy and fuck the rest.