What does Any Forums think of Mitski?

What does Any Forums think of Mitski?

Attached: 14BF6636-95B7-4414-9DF9-F10C220A3B07.jpg (736x972, 87.08K)

one of the worst balance regarding the artist's value and its fanbase. holy shit what a fucking garbage, insufferable, CRINGE fanbase this woman has

>What does Any Forums think of Mitsuki Laycock?

I hope she dies

a few good songs, but a horrible fanbase. I'm pretty sure she hates them more than anybody else

CIA music

i don't

great artist, such a lame fanbase, mostly the mexicans and the brazilians

Attached: HUCK_Mitski1741.jpg (2000x1334, 344.78K)

shes pretty much the only heart breaker, right?
ehh I don't really see the appeal

now titski on the other hand...

hi, mitski

When she shows up with a strap on and is slamming phoebe’s sphincter, call me. Until then, not interested.

Not interested in her music at all
It sounds boring to me and I don't see how anyone could be interested in it at all

when people say they don't understand how others can be into something, and it's something so trivial as music, it makes you appear close-minded. that is to say, you do not look intelligent for misunderstanding other peoples' tastes and their reasons for it. FUCK YOU.

i don't know what to say man, it just sounds stock to my ears.

Oh she definitely does. Reminder that people actually shout 'mommy' and shit at her during concerts.

who?

Her father is a CIA agent that killed coup d'etat and killed left wingers in Africa.
That's why she is so miserable. Trying to be an "real indie" artist with this background just fucks your mind.

>*planned coup d'etat

I actually went to see her despite not really being too familiar with her music and had a good time.
Fanbase was mostly women, like easily 80%, mostly young, Lots of cellphones up in the air at all times but also a lot of people really into it and singing along. That stage show she does is prettty hilarious.

Her show is the cringiest shit i ever been. The audience is full of fat "artsy" hapas girls that get ghosted on regular.

if the venue doesn't ban phones, avoid at all costs

I don't know a single venue that bans cellphones. I thought was a thing in Japan only.