Care to explain how an incel (5'4) wrote the greatest music of all-time 200 years running?

care to explain how an incel (5'4) wrote the greatest music of all-time 200 years running?

Attached: Beethoven.jpg (1200x1443, 1.03M)

sorry that you are a loser who's had his brain and self esteem destroyed by negative feedback loops on Any Forums(nel) OP. some people actually have talent, and don't have to fall back on any perceived physical flaws to justify why they suck.

fpbp>thread op BTFO

if people don't have sex they're miserable
it's hard to create good art in misery
my music stands up there with Beethoven but I'm 6'3 persian god so keep crying small boy

>it's hard to create good art in misery

Attached: GundamGirl.jpg (640x480, 56.65K)

have sex

every other great composer had fantastic love lives
>bach
kid was pumping out 2 kids a year
>mozart
had his big titty mommy gf
>beethoven
literal incel

my virginity is secure for my wife ty
how's your onlyfans whores treating u?

>>mozart
>had his big titty mommy gf
Amadeus is not a source for the life of Mozart.

Oh honey if you're waiting until marriage to have sex the sex is most likely not going to be good

>oh honey
Have fun with the monkeypox, fag. Go back.

have you ever been in love or felt something similar to it? when you masturbate to the idea of that person you should have superior and intense orgasms
waiting until marriage to have sex with your wife/husband is the same concept x300 and forever
those who lose virginity to nobodies will never know the magic of marital sex

Oh honey. Oh hooooney. Have fun with your marital sex, when the earth is dust and everything is dead, it'll really matter that you did a specific human ritual before fucking

technically marital sex is the first time you have sex
once you lose your virginity, that person is with you for the rest of your life, till death do you part
that's why women get fucked up when they give their virginity away to a stupid teenage boy who is basically nigger levels of empathy and dumps her for bigger tits

Oy vey trust the science

MUSIC THEORY ISNT MUSCI THEORY IT'S THE PARRTEN OF MUSIC USED BY DEAD 18TH CENTURY EUROPEAN WHITE MEN YOU CHUUUUUDDDDDDDD

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 63.38K)

Because that height was normal back then? The tallest peoples today (Dutch, Bosnians) were probably an average of 5'8" back then. Turns out being born in the modern first world does wonders for your growth.

this shit board is getting worse day by day

by believing in God

German music is stilted and boring

>if people don't have sex they're miserable
jewspeak

He was manlet like Mozart. they were child stars and it was useful to be small for your age.

Attached: jPV3whL.png (1139x619, 501.79K)

He was actually a six foot blackamoor Chad. This midge came from nowhere and isn't actually him.

his music is legit shit

Yes, fuck off communist