Why does everyone shit on misfits after danzig when almost every track on famous monsters rocks?

why does everyone shit on misfits after danzig when almost every track on famous monsters rocks?

Attached: 812ntsIFJbL.jpg (1429x1424, 412.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvsQsao1F88
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qCdXE21og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the thing about Glennie. The man had some serious pipes.

Famous Monsters is a pretty good album I have to admit, even while being a big Glenn fan.

Danzig wasn't the lolcow he is now back when people were saying that shit, you couldn't get away with saying you liked this just a decade ago so people are coming around on it I think.

Misfits 95 were pretty fucking based, Jerry and Doyle really perfected their respected instruments here and Graves can sing. It isn't as bad at all. Shame they never had time to properly jell

I like it, this too

Attached: misfitsamericanpsycho.jpg (316x315, 25.8K)

Because this shit sounds terrible and corny

Wtf are you talking about retard? It’s the opposite. Danzig was only known as the guy that got punched. Nowadays people say he’s one of the best punk songwriters.

famous monsters is unironically my favorite misfits album. and i love the danzig years.

People who weren't alive when the danzig era misfits were active saying that the graves era isn't the true misfits

In a way it isn't, because Misfits was mainly a Danzig controlled project, this is a Jerry Only/Doyle project. I still don't get why people act like it's blasphemous to like both though.

DIG UP HER BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES

i just go ahead and think of them as 2 different bands.

>this one's for all the ladies
*saturday night starts playing*

That's an interesting perspective. I read in Glenn's 1986 Thrasher interview that he thought Jerry had deteriorated as a bassist over time, to the point where he didn't even have D or G strings, just extra Es and As.

I really like it.

I'm also the only person who seema to love Project 1950. It's a fun cover album.

You love to see it

DIG UP HER BOOO AHHOO AHOOOAOHWW

Why does Helena sound so similar to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=yvsQsao1F88
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qCdXE21og

Misfits age like wine…

one of the best punk bands of all time
vs
mediocre light metal band

Attached: 1651892949097.jpg (719x720, 59.68K)