Zoomers discovered Blondie, Lydia Lunch, Siouxsie, Danielle Dax, Jarboe and Lisa Gerrard

It's beyond over. Another listening experience ruined.

Attached: 12bbdc9f6fe.webm (576x1024, 813.26K)

Whoa zoomers have tits?

I’d like to zoom her if you catch what I’m throwing down

No, they didn't

They can have Blondie and Siouxie for all I care, but they'd better stay away from Lydia Lunch, and Danielle Dax, or heads are gonna roll!
And, I swear if I catch just one of them zooming out to Nina Hagen.....

Why is more people discovering artists you like a bad thing? Do you not want their music to live on?

its just retarded gate keeper mentality

do you only want zoomers to listen to stupid zoomer music or what's your deal here?

It’s a gen x thing

>implying that zoomers would ever care about music

Yes, zoomers don't deserve to listen to good old stuff. They cannot create nor preserve, they ruin everything they touch, they have no passion, no talents and no sentimental values, I don't want to be associated with their degenerate and soulless generation.

Everyone who complains about people discovering artists is actually happy about it, and they're just pretending to be mad to create more discussion and get more attention for whatever artist they're shilling

you sound genuinely mentally ill

Now you know how boomers felt when you discovered it.
Faggot.

>zoomers will stop to listen trap, hip hip and niggermusic
good
where's the problem
i fucking love women btw

Attached: 1646008958661.gif (480x480, 1.51M)

She's underage.

Zoomers are in their 20s man. The starting year for zoomers is 1996.

Stop it, I'm gonna cum if you say that

you need help.

pull out those big zoomie milkers mommy

please dont post hot women
I take amphetamins to function and if I see booba I will want to wank for 2 hours

Absolutely retarded opinion.

not gonna lie, i actually do this

A MAN NEEDS A NAME

All zoomer girls either have massive tits or are flat chested

I knew Blondie ever since the Swiffer commercials used One Way or Another when I was watching SpongeBob at 6 years old. Cope millenial