The final debate

The final debate

Attached: image (51).jpg (1996x996, 835.75K)

Thick as a Brick if you like Yes
Aqualung if you like Zep

/thread, it really was the final debate.

Aqualung

A Passion Play unironically mogs them both
TAAB is a bit boring to me after listening to A Passion Play

I'm listening to JT's works in order and that one is the next I'd have to hear, maybe later will make a post about it.

Anyway how is it better than TaaB? Is so far the best prog album I've listened to, if APP tops it then JT is the best band of the 70s without a doubt.

Sitting on a park bench

Thick a brick better + youre a pleb if you disagree

>Aqualung if you like Zep
I get it, parts of Aqualung was being recorded the same time as parts of LZIV was in Island Studios in London

Eyeing little girls with bad intent

Attached: 1655028547984.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

Benefit

Stand Up is better

Aqualung my friend
(I’ve only heard Aqualung)

Correct.
Thick as a Brick is great for the first few listens. It gets a little stale after a while. You could cut it down to 35 minutes without losing anything.
A Passion Play is exciting the whole way through.

Aqualung is superior if you don't like prog which let's be honest is a meme genre. They are bot great though, as they are not pretentious and hyperexperimental like many prog albums. Eveneyone into rock should listen to them. Still thank my comparative anatomy prof for lending me Aqualung, he really did me a solid

Thick vs A Passion Play would have been a better one
As it is it really depends on which genre you like more, not which album is better
If you prefer prog you're more likely to prefer Thick, if you prefer hard rock you'll most likely go for Aqualung
On that note, Iron Maiden's cover of Cross Eyed Mary fucking sucks and I'll die on that hill
Maybe if Di'Anno had sung it instead it would have worked better but as it is it's just annoying

>On that note, Iron Maiden's cover of Cross Eyed Mary fucking sucks and I'll die on that hill
I didn't know that was a hill to die on. I just listened to the cover and thought it was fine. I'd never choose it over the original, but then again I only like a couple of Iron Maiden songs.

It's a tough call but I gotta say thick as a brick. Jethro Tull is honestly consistently good.

I like Aqualung more as a song but Thick As A Brick is the perfect shitpost album

Attached: Aqualung Discography.png (1131x756, 179.58K)