Conservative artists

>conservative artists

Attached: lg4rr7V3tw1qaifa5540.gif (278x183, 48.54K)

Artistic and creative behavior is an inherently liberal affair. Is this a shock to anyone?

Attached: LGBT.png (542x528, 101.84K)

Attached: hetfield.jpg (891x787, 62.64K)

D-do this even exist outside of christian "music"?

Attached: quote-you-can-t-help-but-feel-that-the-chinese-people-are-a-subspecies-steven-morrissey-69-89-01.jpg (850x400, 52.58K)

That's racism, not conservativism.

He's old labour. He hates people like trump

what's the difference?

The only good right wing artists are libertarians or nazis, mainstream flag waving Trump voting center right dipshits are soulless

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another, conservstism is the belief in small government and personal responsibility. I know the left tries to equate the two in order to have an easy way to attack conservatives but one has nothing to do with the other inherently.

conservatives:
elvis presley
eric clapton
frank sinatra
rod stewart
morrissey
ian curtis
bruce dickinson
damo suzuki
exene cervenka and billy zoom
roger mcguinn
johnny rotten
mark e. smith
johnny and dee dee ramone
alice cooper
nico
bryan ferry
roger daltrey
moe tucker
mike love
carl and dennis wilson
bruce johnston
ted nugent
jon schaffer
ariel pink
anti-government/anti-vaccine conservative adjacents:
van morrison
matt johnson
ian brown
john maus
clan of xymox
ian mcCulloch
captain sensible

>inherently
yes, autist, that is true. now come back to reality and acknowledge the observable truth that contemporary conservatism is a cult of racism.

Why did you bother posting that when I clearly stated I know how the left tries to equate the two so as to have an easy method of attacking conservatives? lol

>conservstism is the belief in small government and personal responsibility
that's classical liberalism, not conservatism

You know why.

do you think he knows subspecies doesn't just mean a lower species

*blocks your path*

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.21M)

John Maus described himself as "left of left of left", plus most leftists are anti-government. Kind of a stretch to call him a conservative adjacent just because he is religious or friends with Ariel

Don't know what kind of a leftist would participate in the attempted January 6th coup.

He was there with Ariel for Trumps speech and he claimed it was for a documentary. They weren't at the actual storming of the capital. I admit he might have sympathies for Trump but its kind of hard to nail down his politics so grouping him in with any particular group is misleading

AKA I'm smart enough to know that over 60% of my fans support Trump

joy division weren't actually nazis lol. also ian mcculloch definitely is not a conservative

Ian Curtis voted for Thatcher.

>joy division weren't actually nazis lol
>>Or to explain himself. Curtis was a man of deep, deep contradictions; a sensitive artist with a taste for bohemian writers like Burghs and Ballard, he was also a loyal Tory voter, who vehemently opposed immigration and flirted with fascistic imagery.
from Touching from a Distance by Deborah Curtis
>>Ian told the Liberal candidate in a local council election that we would both be voting for him. On the day of election the poor man appeared at the door with his car to take us to the polling station. Ian accepted the lift and voted Conservative as he always would do. He argued that as his wife I had to vote the same way, otherwise I would cancel his vote!
>also ian mcculloch definitely is not a conservative
He had to cancel shows with E&tB because he didn't get vaccinated.

>its kind of hard to nail down his politics
just the way fascists like it to be

i doubt he would describe himself as a leftist anymore. his thought is very informed by leftists like deleuze and debord, but so is nick land's and he's just a racist technocrat at this point. john's probably vaguely accelerationist, or at least in it for the spectacle.

>I admit he might have sympathies for Trump but its kind of hard to nail down his politics so grouping him in with any particular group is misleading
>anti-government conservative adjacents
this is exactly what someone with loyalties to trump who attended january 6th would be