Worst vocals of sll yome

worst vocals of sll yome

Attached: Black-Midi-Hellfire.jpg (600x600, 187K)

It honestly disgusts me that people are calling this shit "rock" music. This is a fucking disgrace, and really highlights how far rock as a genre has fallen. REAL Rock Music is AC/DC, Rose Tattoo, Guns and Roses, Led Zepplin, Aerosmith and INXS. This isn't rock, This is shit.

Honestly though, they named themselves Black Midi? Are you FUCKING kidding me? Fuck these guys, do they even have any idea what a BLACK MIDI is? It takes hours to compose Black Midi music and incredible hardware to even attempt playing it. These guys literally just have a fucking seizure on their guitar and call it a day, fucking no time is put into it at all, it lacks soul, just as the band lacks any fucking talent when it comes to naming themselves.

I am so fucking livid, I can't fucking take it anymore, people guarding these talentless hacks with the guise of it being "experimental" or "Avante-Garde" or even "Neo-Prog-Rock" or whatever the kids are calling it these days. If you like this kind of shit get your epileptic friend, give him your guitar and turn on the fucking strobe light, because you just created your very own Black Midi guitar solo.

The only member of the band with talent is the drummer, and he's black.

Another thing that really grinds my gears about this fucking god awful fucking band is that they used a mobile phone to play a sample through an electric guitar pickup, and this dude sits on his ass on his phone while the drummer does all the hard work. Fucking Millenials always on their fucking phones, even during a live performance.

In closing, I'd honestly rather listen to 21 pilots while watching the live-action Garfield movie because this is just fucking awful.

Fuck this band.
Fuck this album.
1.34/57

Drummer score:
32/43.8

Hellfire more like Hellscape

Thats quality spaghetti

I agreep

I'm not reading all of this Bro. Go get some pussy on your dick and I GUARANTEE you won't be typing out shit this long

I'd honestly rather listen to AC/DC than this, at least they know how to make catchy dumb music
Black midi is just more wank music for the sake of it all
Indie music is dead and nobody will look back fondly on shit like this and bcnr, it will influence nobody

>This isn't rock, This is shit.
False. Although the bands you listed are considered rock music, they fall under a different subgenre of the umbrella term “rock music”. Black midi is a new form of Avant-prog, a style founded in the late sixties (before a lot of those bands you mentioned got popular, by the way). It is still a form of rock music but not comparable to the simplistic nature of those other bands.
>Honestly though, they named themselves Black Midi? Are you FUCKING kidding me? Fuck these guys, do they even have any idea what a BLACK MIDI is? It takes hours to compose Black Midi music and incredible hardware to even attempt playing it.
False. Their name is in reference to the genre due to their inclinations for cacophonous noise breaks in their earlier work. It may take hours to compose a genuine piece of black midi music, but the band spends months refining their songs through live performances and together as composers. Likening their music to “having a seizure” makes little sense since they don’t have improvisational elements to their music anymore.
>These guys literally just have a fucking seizure on their guitar and call it a day, fucking no time is put into it at all, it lacks soul, just as the band lacks any fucking talent when it comes to naming themselves.
False. I could understand the argument of their music lacking soul with regards to Schlagenheim, but hellfire is a completely different story. They manage to fuse intense and over the top lyrical themes with music made in the same vein to create an experience that has undeniable soul and passion behind it.

>If you like this kind of shit get your epileptic friend, give him your guitar and turn on the fucking strobe light, because you just created your very own Black Midi guitar solo.
False. I’ve already proven the seizure thing makes no sense and they also don’t do a lot of guitar soloing, that point makes no sense.
>The only member of the band with talent is the drummer, and he's black.
False. Although he is the greatest musician in the band they work as a collective of pristine musicians and push eachother.
>Another thing that really grinds my gears about this fucking god awful fucking band is that they used a mobile phone to play a sample through an electric guitar pickup, and this dude sits on his ass on his phone while the drummer does all the hard work. Fucking Millenials always on their fucking phones, even during a live performance.
False. Again another point against Schragenheim which has nothing to do with the genius of Hellfire, but I’ll still defend this. One of the main points of the post-brexit punk scene is fusing the music of past political turmoil with modern themes. The sounds of what is perceived to be a woman under distress played through a smartphone into an analogue guitar rig is a great way to represent the main theme of this genre.
>In closing, I'd honestly rather listen to 21 pilots while watching the live-action Garfield movie because this is just fucking awful.
False. 21 Pilots will never make anything as good as Hellfire, although I’d say Vessel is on the same par as Schlagenheim.

critics tells people something is good and they kind of echo that without any real connection as to why they feel how they feel about a piece of media

Bro seriously trying to refute a copypasta out here.

RYM overrating all this new shit is gonna look so absurd down the line unless it all eventually evens out. I mean really the distance between this and the best album of all time, according to RYM, is like .30 points out of 5.

A lot of newer users on rym tend to rate everything a 5 and cling on to the idea that everything new is a classic especially stuff well regarded by Fantano or P4k
Check any comment box and it'll be filled with teens complaining about the score

great vocals. some of the best, problem with a lot of technical proggy bands is their vocals are average/good at best, here you could remove the instruments and enjoy enjoy the lead singers voice which is brilliant.

The reviews are the weirdest thing . Wall of text word salad formulations that basically read into the album whatever the author feels like while saying nothing really about the actual music. Same author will probably casually go throw a 3/5 rating on some classic album. Just a bizarre website

>Indie music is dead and nobody will look back fondly on shit like this and bcnr, it will influence nobody
It doesn't help that these bands are actually very derivative.

Thats how these rating sites work. A lot of people jump on new albums and give them high ratings. I dont know why anyone would take the RYM list as gospel, its just a good place to find new shit

Both are copypasta I'm pretty sure

Who is Sll Yome?
Is that the lead singer?

Idiots are infinite, and thinking men are numbered
Don't kid yourself - this isn't news

It is better than cavalcade at least. Still and The Race were cool. When they stray way too far from any genre it gets annoying pretty quick.