What are your thoughts on Rick Beato?

What are your thoughts on Rick Beato?

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-201400~2.png (302x291, 70.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WVtfUQMVunc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s just a boomer who can’t get with the times. Him and his fans are dad rock fans and metal heads who hate modern music. Buttock is never coming back

should give unsigned bands a discount for using his studio then, the dumb faggot boomer

Beato takes are so random

looks a bit like Vergil from DMC in a blue jacket

he touched me in the summer of 89 while he was beating his kid

The weird thing is he has wealth of knowledge on different genres and is an expert on music theory, but he focuses on boring ass rawk! His older videos about exotic scales were much more interesting.

youtu.be/WVtfUQMVunc

If he makes idiots like this seethe he’s based in my books

Wasted trips. We all know buttrock isn't coming back faggot.

Folks don't want to learn useful things, they want their taste to be praised

>music theory
>useful

Attached: 375.png (680x680, 548.96K)

Literally the only way to make money as a musician, unless you have dumb luck.

Really depends on what level of music theory you are talking about

>get with the times
Ask me how I know you’re a trolling boomer
Groovy, dig?
KEK

I think his vid recently featured Kendrick Lamar

>stops playing blues rock bend and leads after a literal who irrelevant trendy-soon to be-bling-rap-cringe-tier guitarist sathered his boomer ego telling him 'ayo those boomer bends of you aint NIT bussin fr on god I swear fr fr' after literal decades of wanking the blooooze
This guy nit only has shit taste amd is completely out of touch, is a fucking schuck without sense of conviction

Help me out here. Beato and Neely and all these other egghead music school youtubers... are people watching for the knowledge share or the personality? They seem less like professor and more like influencers.

based tranny guitar noodler denting beato's ego by btfo'g his dinosaur rock licks

Tim wasn't wrong and that's a common sentiment among modern virtuosos.

Pat Finnerty is better

I wanna fuck Tim Henson

Attached: playing-guitar-tim-henson.gif (398x498, 1.93M)

this. basic theory is useful, anything after can start to turn you into a soulless robot, a la Jacob Collier. theory is really only useful if you plan on reciting other people's music (a concert pianist, or musician in a symphony, or something similar).

you can still have complexity in your music without really knowing what youre doing; in fact, that exploratory/experimental nature is what gives some of the best players their soul. like, i doubt Stevie Wonder knows all the names for all the variations of chords he plays, or could even conceptualize his jamming into music theory (though he's blind and doesnt even know what an 1/8th note looks like).

damn. ol' long neck really glew up. good for him. the tatoo was a bad choice, though. picrel is tim as a kid.

Attached: HdpgRtXa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.76K)