Chuds BTFO by 90's band

Why are chuds seething so hard against a band that had its heyday in the 90's, who for their entire career supported leftist causes, and whose lyrics are standard leftist rhetoric?

>hurr durr muh vax muh mask

WTF did you expect? They've always been super liberal progressive leftist etc. Chuds suddenly want them to be maga fox news or some bullshit. Have you even heard one RATM song?

THEY ARE AGAINST EVERYTHING TRUMPTARDS STAND FOR

JFC how retarded are magatards really?

Attached: RATM.jpg (1024x768, 74.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3q1bcrovelY
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/kinsella-hypocrisy-reigns-at-rage-against-the-machine-show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't care, I only listen to based music
youtu.be/3q1bcrovelY

they got mogged at their own genre by a chud band

Attached: R-2049659-1285149126.jpg (300x300, 50.96K)

>Uhh uhh if you were REALLY anti-corporate, you'd be racist and homophobic now that corpos impotently tweet rainbows and blm once a month checkmate atheists

Attached: 8904385093485.png (215x234, 8.78K)

That's not how it works. Just because corps are now poorly virtue signaling in your direction doesn't invalidate your entire anti-corporatism, you fucking muppet.

FUCK YOU I WILL DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Did you really just respond to a greentext strawman as if it was real?

Attached: shazamisvexed.png (269x245, 129.14K)

Because people found out they are posers.

I mean they’ve never been ideologically coherent. They supported Tibetan independence in the 90s whilst simultaneously shilling for the Shining Path.

Why do Americans use the words liberal and leftist synonymously? Liberalism means support for capitalism and democracy and is considered a right-wing ideology in the rest of the developed world.

scare tactic by GOP to associate any attempts with changing the status quo with scary gommunism

Revolutionary dirtbags are hypocritical AF.
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/kinsella-hypocrisy-reigns-at-rage-against-the-machine-show

Based

I'M A ISLAND BOY
ISLAND BOY
I'M A JUST ISLAND BOY
STARING AT THE SUN
FULL GAZING

Who would be the opposite band to RATM?

Capitalism and democracy are by the original definitions of right and left wing (ie the french parliment factions immediately prior to the revolution) inherently left wing ideals

Would that be a band that sincerely supports the system, or a band which makes music about loving the system but actually works against it?

the USA amazes me. they suck donkey balls but they still managed to get a truck of decent whores to dance in the video and maybe they ended up fucking a couple of them. Here in Europe even the most famous artists make cheap ass videos with absolutely no action.

I'm amazed they were able to round up a dozen women in the US who weren't morbidly obese

Why do retards assume that I hate Rage because of their politics?
If I cared about only listening to musicians that I agree with politically I wouldn’t listen to music
I hate RATM because they’re fucking garbage, they sound like shit. I don’t care what their songs are about if they sound like aids.

I don't like them because they claim to be anti corporate but have signature guitars, pedals, merch and require vaccines

>RATM
go back to redbit

Ah so Rockefeller was a liberal kek?

Attached: B3D3B9EB-3CF1-4C1A-8A0B-01EA59697CFB.jpg (828x1586, 710.35K)