ITT: Pretentious music

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 248.01K)

You start OP

Actually OP should've been "Music with pretentious fans".

Aren't you being pretentious now?

this would be great if it was all condensed into 1 hour max

Black midi

I mean, I'm on Any Forums's Any Forums, that's why we come here for. I wouldn't be pretentious about music in any other place, even on the internet.

>we
fuck off and people on this board generally listen to beyonce, black midi and whatever else is popular,

>liking music is pretentous

False. Pretentious means pretending to have the merit they don't have, while Black Midi is likely to be the other way around. They short sell themselves as just kids goofing around when in reality they are not only geniuses of composition but also performance masters.

>proving the other user's point

>he can't see through performative fake humility
>he overrates mid shit
You'll learn

BCNR discog

this isn't music

What is it then faggot

Attached: 642642426.jpg (612x612, 47.21K)

All music is pretentious

lmao you have to be 18 to post here.
Holy shit

The ultimate pretentious douchebag pick. I even dig some Captain Beefheart, but this album is fucking shit and anyone who pretends to like it guaranteed has never even listened to the whole thing all the way through.
I actually know 2 people who claim this as their favorite album, and they're both pretentious faggots who try to monologue beat poetry when people come over to buy weed from them. They know the people are stuck there, so they pull out some Allen Ginsberg poetry collection and start reading aloud, trying to impress and amaze.
Both of them. Both of them claim this as their favorite album, and they both do shit like that.

Attached: shit.jpg (500x496, 40.49K)

sad post by a sad man, its always funny when dumb people get filtered by an album that's bigger then they can handle and they have to rant about it online or to other people about why its NOT good.

Only a few songs are really as experimental as it's reputation suggests. Listening to it in full is a fucking slog

Sorry I made fun of some dogshit album you've attached yourself to in order to compensate for a bland personality.
Get fucked