ZOOMERS GENERATION ROCK

Unfortunately, this is the closest zoomers get to having rock music that is known to there generation.
what went wrong?
I used to blame buttock but now I think it has more to do with technology.

side note: (Mods here are sensitive faggot girls.)

Attached: th-1643655597.jpg (474x474, 37.63K)

*Buttrock

Imagine taking the two shittiest genres of music. Mall/hot topic emo and mumble rap and combining it to get the AIDS that is MGK's music. Now the only thing it needs is to have some random DJ in the background to do some Nu-Metal Danny Phantom theme song sounding white boy rap like Linkin Park.

Do you think back in the 2000s when we had shit like Three Days Grace, Fall Out Boy and shit like that it was any better?

>side note: (Mods here are sensitive faggot girls.)

mah nigga

Attached: 1628050303367.jpg (1920x1440, 904.16K)

Yes TDG and FOB are and we’re way better than wild boy ever was or is

All of this shit sucks and kids had nothing to gravitate towards with this music
It's no wonder everybody raps now

RIGHT NOW
NOT 10 YEARS AGO
RIGHT NOW YOU RETARDED ZOOMER

he is WEED

He's asking what went wrong as if the answer wasn't in front of him on the airwaves in the 2000s when equally awful guitar music was still somewhat in the spotlight
The spirit of rock and punk has long been dead

>zoomer rock
>MGK is a millenial
hmmmmmmm.... maybe you guys should stop making shitty music?

Reading comprehension is not hard
MGK may be in his 30s but his audience are zoomers and this is the rock that will come to define their generation as far as the mainstream goes

Your generations music was equally retarded.

ok.

FOB is just generic pop punk. TDG is fucking horrible beyond redemption they're almost as bad as MGK. Whiny buttmetal for truckers that don't want to be associated with emos but listens to a band that dresses the same as MCR.

In typical millennial fashion we get the weak passive aggressive response

since nobody here is answering the question I will do it for them.
what went wrong was numetal. LITERALLY. also I think normies hear an electric guitar and think no matter what way you play it, it sounds the same. kind of like how people who dont listen to country think all male country singers sound the same or how all asians look alike.
there just like, "oh there's a guitar noise its the same shit, dur dur dur dur dur"

>define their generation
I'm a zoom zoom and there is not a single person I know who likes MGK. To be honest there isn't any "generation defining" music anymore since it all has such a short shelf life.
It makes me sad to think that the most generation defining artists of the past years are probably Kendrick or Kanye.
Artists are big for a short while and forgotten about quickly to move on to the next thing, which has been made worse by the coming of streaming services with more focus on playlists than albums.
People who are "into" music seem to stick with the oldies anyway.

Those were just examples of the type of stuff that was popular, the kind of stuff that kids worshipping the 2000s seem fond of like zoomer girls idolizing Avril Lavinge to the point that she decided to release a new album

You and friends not liking him doesn't take away from the fact that he has a fanbase and he's box office regardless of whether or not people online like him

Literally ripped off Lil Peeps look after death

after lil peep ripped off lil tracy's look?