I wanna kiss like a girl

>I wanna kiss like a girl
What did she mean by this?

Attached: R-10728357-1503212288-1511.jpg (600x524, 79.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daily.bandcamp.com/features/panchiko-deathmetal-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she
Fuck off they’re not trans

>androgynous vocals
>anime
>sus lyric
hmm definitely not trans

Such a great album, it’s so underrated it’s crazy. They’ll go down in history as one of the most pivotal bands from 2000

>2000
you mean 2020

Kys. Panchiko invented the anime album cover wayyyy before all these zommer retards were doing it.

Why do you have a stick up your ass about Panchiko? You can’t come to terms with the fact that they did it first so you have to make up lies about them.

Fuck you. It’s been proven that they’re not a new band

daily.bandcamp.com/features/panchiko-deathmetal-interview
> As you can see, we’re all not just a bunch of 14-year-old kids.” Owain, lead vocalist of the band Panchiko—and a bearded, 30-something-year-old adult man—is addressing one of the many rumors that circulated for years about the identity of his group

Asshole

I like Panchiko a lot, don't have anything against them. I just don't believe the ARG. It would be cool if it was true, but it isn't

It’s not an ARG you flaming faggot.

>use of anime imagery, only became popular in 2010s
>sounds like it comes from the 2010s
>instead of being forgotten as was most likely to happen, it just happened to be found by a Any Forumstant, a place where it was bound to have success because of nostalgia fagging
>whole thing reeks of ARG
>was found in a time when ARG are common
>was found on a website where ARGs are common
>was found on a website where shilling is common (this was a shill-ARG)
>there is a huge incentive to make it an ARG (it is an automatic shill)
>other people have shill-ARG'd on this website (after Panchiko but still)
>the band sounds exactly the same as when they were teenagers
>as soon as it finds success, they immediately regroup and start touring
>they were this talented but supposedly only released one full LP
it's so obviously fake guys

>use of anime imagery, only became popular in 2010s
>sounds like it comes from the 2010s
Because they were ahead of their time
You’re such a fucking pussy, you can’t come to terms with the fact that Panchiko were super ahead of the game and you’re copying their entire theme but you’re doing it 22 years after them

You’re really jealous. I’m embarrassed for you. I can guarantee you went to a Panchiko show just so you could tell lies.

top kek at the seething plebs mad about patrician chads not liking this overrated shit band

Nice novel.

Attached: whoa.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

I’m imagining a world where you kys. It would be so much better than the world we’re in. You’ve wasted your day pretending people don’t like this album.
It went viral
Panchiko have sold out venues on tour
Everyone on Any Forums bandcamp and reddit genuinely enjoy this album
But okay, keep making up lies

>49p in Oxfam
Where the fuck do you find good (or at least well known albums in Internet music circles) in British charity shops?

This. I don't know how all you faggots have fallen for it, we wouldn't be discussing this band if they hadn't been force memed as a 90s band

Why do you force your mental illness onto everything?

>because they were ahead of their time
Anime covers from 2000 does not equal ahead of its time. death metal just sounds like the bends

What a shit album.