What's the best drug for making music. My bet is heroin. If you're a pleb you'd prob say weed

What's the best drug for making music. My bet is heroin. If you're a pleb you'd prob say weed

Attached: drug.jpg (484x311, 27.98K)

What kind of music? If you're making chill music then weed, shrooms or acid. Fast music gotta do coke or crank

a low dose of amphetamine with small bumps of ketamine as needed.
really just makes the whole process flow along and you end up with some interesting results.

Shrooms for making music, coke for performing. Ideally you do both sober but most people aren’t that good

If you're making rock n roll there is nothing better than h imo. For thrash metal I'd say speed. If you're making pop I'd say acid.

the best high is the one you get from being better than anyone else, straight edge for life

There would be no pet sounds i Brian Wilson didn't do acid

Just my naturally produced dmt from in my brain

maybe if the drugs didn't completely fuck up his life he would have been able to contribute even greater things to music, ever thought about that?

No I just like Pet Sounds

So you can’t make interesting results yourself?
Your adderall is just a chord generator and you haven’t written shit.

A junkie friend of mine once told me while high
>All this you stuff about heroin being an artists' drug is bullshit, you're at your most creative when you're sober.
Never forgot that. And both my own experience and the history of music support this I believe. Though being a junkie and having a fucked up life probably more inspiration for art than sobriety.

Your pic has the answer, David Bowie made his best album on coke and then his second best as he descended from coke addiction

Queen of the Night is the ultimate coke song. Whitney and her crew probably snorted half of Colombia making that track.

I agree people think you make good music when you are on drugs but like you have to be sober when making music and already have talent. Drugs wont bring talent out of someone despite what losers too lazy to learn an instrument want to think. The Beatles for example already hit it big before doing drugs

Heroin and/or Jesus

Shrooms are good for creativity/thinking outside the box

>adderall
nigger, not everywhere is north america.
in europe amphetamine is a powder made in some polish or dutch garage.

Fentanyl

Cup of coffee in the morning.

Meth or LSD for me

Being on drugs helps me come up with some basic ideas that I usually have to flesh once I'm sober. I could never write a whole song on drugs