Changed the music industry with her surprise album drops. About to force every artist to start releasing trilogies

Changed the music industry with her surprise album drops. About to force every artist to start releasing trilogies

Attached: 3218998243.png (1610x178, 24.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GG7fLOmlhYg
youtu.be/6tPTrgGptU0
youtu.be/owS78G-N168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>black culture

do black americans have culture?

Yeah whites should know, you copied literally everything from them, still continue to do so

Attached: Behind every white a black influencer.jpg (849x7351, 1.27M)

Yes

black people dont have the capacity to make good music, whites perfected it

holy cope
I've been reading about american history and how white people would take spirituals slaves were singing on the plantantions. Dress up in black face, and profit off it in minstrels without hiring any actual blacks. White people are fucked

Hm, what percentage of the population owned slaves?

Wtf does celine dion have to do with mj though?

You can be racist all you want, whatever, but it's plain fucking stupid to suggest that there's no black American culture

I went to this weird corn dog place and they were playing KPOP on a big TV there. first time I'd heard KPOP since when I was into league of legends like 9 years ago. pretty good corn dogs

Black americans used to have culture. White americans used to have culture. Now we have shit.

How often do you use the word based? Or use the word cool to describe something that's appealing to you? That answers your question.

New Edition is the most blatant example. Maurice Starr founded New Edition, only to get fired for being a corrupt manager (in other words, "creative differences"). So what did he do? He founded New Kids on the Block, doing the exact same bubblegum pop, R&B, and pop rap combination. New Kids on the Block is literally the white version of New Edition, only slightly worse. Hell, the little brother of Donnie Walberg went on to become Marky Mark, better known as Mark Walberg, who during this time was throwing rocks at black kids and calling them nigger, while later beating up a Vietnanese guy and a veteran. He later formed a pop rap career and became an actor.

Attached: new-kids-on-the-block-pose-during-a-circa-1989-interview-photo-by-larry-busaccawireimage.jpg (1200x900, 138.4K)

Pretty sure the Bee Gees were inspired by Aretha and Sam Cooke not Lil Thug. Yeah unfortunately black music today is not black music in their time.

And white music of today isn't Beatles caliber, yet you only attack blacks and rappers lol

>white music of today isn't Beatles caliber,
Joanna Newsom > Beatles

Was Mark worse than your typical black musician?

>BlaCkZ jUsT dO raP nOw
youtu.be/GG7fLOmlhYg

awful

White artists today are influenced by black artists today too user. Or did you think Australian rapper Iggy Azalea naturally raps in a Southern black voice? I could give you better examples, but this is just obvious.

Attached: iggy-azalea-69.jpg (2000x2500, 871.39K)

Shit influences shit

He wasn't a particularly good lyricist, and his dancing, while good, wasn't better than other black pop rappers. Hell, Vanilla Ice could outdance him. Marky Mark never left the one hit (or two hit if you include Eurodance) wonder world, which is why he transitioned into being an actor.

This, nothing has changed musically. EVERY single one of Adele's influences are blacks. There's not a single pop/r&b singer alive today who does not draw their influences from 80s and 90s black singers

Attached: 77974cc7c7e3fc5822a857c1587b079d.jpg (525x800, 57.67K)

Now if only Adele had any actually good songs.

Another example for you (even if it's not that popular)

youtu.be/6tPTrgGptU0

Pinkpantheress is a popular Black British singer and producer who does a blend of indie/alternative pop and black British dance music like jungle, 2-step, and UK garage.

Attached: 1686.jpg (1200x720, 59.96K)

This is Ariana Grande's best childhood friend. Sound familiar to how Ariana carries herself in her own music?

youtu.be/owS78G-N168

been listening to her and shygirl lately. been really inspiring me to produce music lately desu.

Man Whitney Houston was stellar, it's a shame that she fell to drugs. Same for Bobby Brown, her on and off again husband.

Ariana Grande changes her sound to fit what ethnicity she is pretending to be at the moment. right now she is korean and making music that sounds like cheap red velvet ripoffs

There's a Black American producer in NYC called Swami Sound that produces a blend of UK and US garage music. He's not big either, but I've been following him for a while. I'm also going to start producing music myself, maybe find a South Florida scene of electronic producers.

Can't wait for her to do reggaeton and bachata next, or Afropop and afrobeats.

good luck. houston is a drought of shit lame ass people so I've gone solo and dont bother with other people. gonna have to nut up and start singing myself.