I was clean shaven before listening to this. Now I have a full beard

>I was clean shaven before listening to this. Now I have a full beard
>This song makes me want to pick things up and carefully put them down
>My neighbors love this song, they threw a brick through my window so they can hear it better
>My cat listened to this song, I have a lion now
>This song makes me wanna break into my neighbors house, toast all their bread and put it back in the bag

Attached: 1616679342962.jpg (960x960, 118.4K)

i bet you have stains on your shirt and moldy shit in the fridge smug faggot

>this triggered over being called out as a youtube cringe commenter

Hey I fucked a cat once. Genuinely, they're pretty tight. I know it's unrelated but I really wanted to get this off my chest because I have nobody that I can tell. Try it some time, they're pretty cute, sometimes they shit and vomit when you're fucking them though.

>some tasty riffs here

Attached: wholesome.png (600x800, 7.93K)

metalfags are stupid arrogant people

In the ass?

in the pussy

what are you fucking gay?

Whoever made this pic fucking nailed the band choices

Probably

You mean chads

Full of Hell are good my man

Who the hell are you quoting

those people in the pic aren't metalheads

Normies can't stand any music that's not pop

anusite virgins seething over actually fun death metal being brought back by hardcore chads

They're not bad but I used to know some kid who liked to talk shit about them constantly. He was a noise musician. That being said there's better grindcore out there.

>noise musician
An oxymoron

>this was my best friends favorite song before he killed himself, and I feel quite sentimental towards it, just in case you random youtube people were wondering.

Attached: 1658451082334907.png (1106x1012, 175.93K)

Lmfao, user absolutely BTFO.
Imagine getting mad and defending unoriginal fucking trash comments made by retards, like one chimp imitating another.
Quit leaving those comments you literal fucking NPC

Are you retarded? Basically every top comment on every song on jewtube.
It's always some braindead mongoloid making a "this song makes me want to give my teacher homework" type of generic comment that makes me want to fucking puke.