ITT: Bands with perfect discographies

Attached: Death.jpg (1200x800, 252.94K)

Is that Creed?

no, it is Life.

Villains was a little bit of a let down but it is perfect other than that

Attached: images (97).jpg (739x415, 51.75K)

ITP and Symbolic both suck. TSOP depends what mood I’m in.

try being a little more subtle next time, user

not perfect but Immortal has never released a bad album, which is impressive i m o considering the fucking trash that their contemporaries have managed to cook up

Attached: R-1729459-1349865464-5136.jpg (600x533, 128.24K)

Bolt Thrower. Good pick OP
Why do you dislike those two? Usually I see more people praising the later stuff, except TSOP.

>ITP and Symbolic suck
>TSoP depends
good Lord what a fag

Attached: Danzig.jpg (1800x1198, 709.26K)

danzig sings elvis

Those once loyal is fucking boring and i'm tired of people pretending it's good

Lauryn hill

I have never encountered such a band in any of the genres I listen to... whether radio mainstream or extreme metal.

I have only ever heard two perfect albums. I honestly do not believe any band with more than one album can have a perfect discography.

demilich

Making a perfect discography even more perfect

Jesus Christ this band is the ultimate midwit band. They definitley have amazing songs but so many of them arejust riff salad with no flow

taking no questions.

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.1M)

Okay if we're being honest, and moving away from the "metal" genre, the only band I know of that has a perfect discography is Led Zeppelin. I know, whatever, rant all you want, but they don't have a bad album or an imperfect cut. Every song accomplishes precisely what it's intended to accomplish. And yes, as Robert Plant has repeatedly pointed out correctly, 40% of Led Zeppelin's music is ACOUSTIC.

Attached: 2eox9o1_1280.jpg (1131x1025, 820.42K)

Attached: buckethead.jpg (1000x635, 143.65K)

coda sucks

zeppelin had the same problem as nearly every other 70s rock band: too much filler on their albums. they had 10/10 songs that would be followed up with meandering 3/10 garbage. this obviously got worse for them as the decade worse on and they grew more aloof and did more drugs and got sick of each other.

Tool

Okay I'll play - please name some of these "3/10 garbage" tracks.

fear inoculum sucks

Yeah and Coda was the album of cuts that Led Zeppelin had DECIDED sucked. They only put it out based on popular outcry for more Zeppelin material, they'd long ago decided those songs didn't make the grade.