On a scale from 1 to 10, how good is it?

Attached: beyoncé-renaissance.jpg (1080x1080, 271.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViwtNLUqkMY&list=OLAK5uy_m_LNFtvBtGHB5lSFMXGoacbZ2Bl20tUWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

N/A. Haven't listened to it and probably wont unless some fem in my life plays it

i don't listen to shit

>beyonce album
probably somewhere between a 4 and 6 out of 10, all "her" stuff is mediocre but not awful. (the quotation her is because she writes jack shit, I'm not accusing her of being a tranny, it's great to see what motherhood has done for her tits)

Attached: 1659103165304317.jpg (1920x1152, 275.49K)

Haven't listened though, nor will I ever.

even the gays on Any Forums dislike Beyonce

Attached: 1575635045284.jpg (596x598, 47.33K)

Get in your containment thread

3/5

1/10. Corporate trash. Quit shilling it you soulless fucking hacks.

Attached: sage.jpg (2056x2560, 1.03M)

Favorite track?

Virgo Groove

a snooze. major step down from self titled

haven't listened to it and I don't rate music

Fucking KYS, shills. Even the cover is embarrassingly generic and shitty.
Anyone claiming to actually like this album has absolute dogshit taste and should never post here again. I wish I could actually set the corporate goons here pushing this shit on fire.

A 9.5 honestly

>Beyonce’s ‘Renaissance’ Soars to #1 on Apple Music in More Than 70 Countries

You know it's a 10.

Attached: beyonce-photo.jpg (1100x733, 116.56K)

No non-mentally ill person likes Beyonce

Fuck off you fucking worthless advertiser. Quit spamming posts about this trash. It's garbage, no matter how much you get paid to shill it here, everyone knows it's garbage. Something selling a lot doesn't mean it's good you clown.

0/10 for this slop that was churned off of an assembly line.

>thinking a headline written by a paid shill to make it seem like the whole world is talking about Beyond-shit’s new album means that people actually care about or enjoy the album
Female r&b-pop has a hard limit of two albums to explore legitimate artistic ideas. After that it’s purely retreading old ground. She should have quit while she was ahead when Halo was a popular song. Instead she will always be remembered as a cunt with a god complex who used her show-husband’s money to astroturf her popularity

i remember she had a song that goes "Who runs the world? GIRLS!" and i was like well that is obviously wrong. sad that some people are so developmentally stunted all they do is just publicly repeat things they know are incorrect hoping to agitate anyone with a brain. it's known as IRL trolling. so no i don't want to buy music from the fat gorilla troll.

Her boobs used to be a lot smaller in Destiny's child. I also think she has gotten a BBL.

I think she has gotten plastic surgery.

She was a lot skinnier back then too

youtube.com/watch?v=ViwtNLUqkMY&list=OLAK5uy_m_LNFtvBtGHB5lSFMXGoacbZ2Bl20tUWg

It feels really low effort, like a cheap parody of British house and low-fi electric. Nothings horrible but it comes off as "hey I need money what sounds are popular right now? 80's shit? great, I'll get my writer to slap some anti-capitalism message on top since the kids love that."

expected worse / 10. It's not something that I would listen to on my own accord, but if someone else was playing it in the care I wouldn't at all be bothered by it.

Boston guy right here