It clicked

Attached: R-5883857-1405363293-9244.jpg (600x590, 117.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koeefNhd_rg
youtube.com/watch?v=wq9zHmRJhYg
youtube.com/watch?v=3dKC6qZZffE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I unironically enjoy Butterfly

Attached: Dancing Bros.gif (250x250, 1.8M)

D D D D D DECORATED IN FLAMES

Only when I'm drunk!

Attached: sex-meme-shrek-do-roar.jpg (610x610, 38.76K)

the first two albums are genuinely enjoyable, same with the first 2 papa roach albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=koeefNhd_rg

i think about this video a lot, perfectly sums up the initial nu-metal movement lel.

So fucking kino, snowboarding, swag, cool clothes. I gotta obtain this aesthetic
Life aint easy man
Life's a bitch

What does "it clicked" mean? Just zoomerspeak for "I finally like it?"

Epic gif

we are not gonna act like people haven't been saying "it clicked" to express an understanding of something since the 60s.
source?
watch any movie or read a book from the 1960s. we have been saying that for a loooong time. your a zoomer hating faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wq9zHmRJhYg

I like their weird Snow Job performance from 2001

lmao it's such dogshit.
NTA but you sound fucking retarded. It's "you're", btw. "Your" is possessive, dipshit.
You have to be 18 to post here.
Are you faggots seriously posting "Crazy Town" unironically? Goddamn summer here sucks

When has Crazy Town ever been enjoyed unironically? Are you capable of not being a presumptuous faggot for a minute?

Right. So..."it clicked"? Obviously, people aren't saying, "I now understand this album," as if going around publicly understanding an album was ever a thing, 1960s or otherwise. Is it just some zoomer slang idiom for "I like it"?

>not a zoomer
>I understood OP immediately
Jesus fucking christ

I remember being so fucking hype as a kid because our hotel had MTV2 so I could possibly finally see the Darkside music video.

Toxic was a better song and Darkside is fucking terrible

LMFAOOO i didnt know people hated this album, i like butterfly. when itunes was just itunes and not apple music this was one of maybe 20 songs i had

first cd I ripped in winamp lol

I feel like I had this album when I was a kid and listened to only three songs on it so much that I didn't realize Butterfly was on it. When that song blew up I was so confused and thought it sucked. The best part is the Red Hot Chili Peppers sample

youtube.com/watch?v=3dKC6qZZffE

a grammar nazi on Any Forums
definitely needed.
lets see them college stats!!!
oh wait...your a 20 year old basement dweller who finds the daily motivation to leave the basement by correcting peoples grammar on an Internet forum.
well in that case....kill yourself.

>zoomers discover nu metal
>be disconnected from the styles heyday
>infatuated with the aesthetics but can't tell the good from bad
>piss and shit themselves over the bottom barrel crap of the era

I mean if you like Crazy Town, fine....but you've got to know that this band wasn't considered good even in nu metal circles. Aside from that dumb butterfly song (which was a big hit with pop audiences, not the rock/metal crowd) they were most famous for getting badly booed off stage at Ozzfest because people hated them

I know that they are considered le bad
My main bands are bizkit, tones, snot, pod and primer 55