"Yeah, I know Pearl Jam were already a band, and Green River, Mother Love Bone, and all that fuckin' crap...

>"Yeah, I know Pearl Jam were already a band, and Green River, Mother Love Bone, and all that fuckin' crap. That was fuckin' hair metal, funk metal bullshit. Fuck [Pearl Jam]. Fuck Green River. Mother Love Bone. That shit was fuckin' lame when it came out. None of us liked those bands. Those were fuckin' funk metal jam bands. Anybody who's trying to tell you that those bands were, like, you know, proto-grunge? Get the fuck outta here. Those were fuckin' hair metal bands who didn't have enough money to move to L.A. They're fuckin', like, high-fiving each other on the cover? Like, are you kidding me? This is like the ultimate fuckin' bro, shit, stoner, fuckin' lame-ass jam band, battle of the bands, music smith, fucking Stratocaster, velvet fucking top hat, fucking scarf-wearing, paisley bullshit EVER. Man did I fucking hate that band. Ugh . . . You know who liked Pearl Jam? Girls. *nods head* Girls."

Attached: 1521659882034.png (527x491, 465.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w5VSufswMj0?t=915
youtube.com/channel/UCcaaLst6D_cgXwA0q4CGxxw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that Wish is getting the reissue treatment, will we be hearing from Otterman again? Maybe he'll finally do the podcasts on Head on the Door/Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me/Disintegration?

I miss his livestreams and pissed he delted them.

He's right, best Ott moment honestly
youtu.be/w5VSufswMj0?t=915

Based. Pearl Jam fucking blows donkey dick. WITH ARM WIDE OPAN

So does he ever explain what's wrong with any of that

Well, y'know, Chris, Alice In Chains were kind of a cock rock band, basically, but they still put out the Rooster, which blows anything by any grunge band that isn't Nirvana out the water.

Did you seriously just take the time out to transcribe the shitty youtube rant of some random literal nobody? Why?

Grunge is one of the worst things that ever happened to rock music entirely because it gave insecure hipster faggots like him and Cobain a platform for their autistic sermonizing.

>This is like the ultimate fuckin' bro, shit, stoner, fuckin' lame-ass jam band

Also, this is essentially what Black Sabbath were at their early 70s peak, but they also wanted to harm people, which they ended doing to each other. Still, it was Tony Iommi's insistence that they become Player that ended the band, and then be aborted as a horrorworld cock metal version starring the Italian hustler Dio, who was the most removed from Ozzy's cheerful naivete as could be, and probably deliberately. Fuck Iommi, but I digress.

Are all music critics bullied virgins or something? They tend to have an unhealthy seething fixation on popular sex-having musicians.

>I mean, this guy is your typical Art Con jack-ass. He's going around, talking in these completely heady terms about what a fuckin' incredible, y'know, coincidence of the universe this was that all these things happened at once, and, y'know, 'the light pours out of me.' Get the fuck outta here! Plenty of people watched those towers burn — some of them were listening to Wham!, dude.

>If I go downstairs right now, and I hold down middle C on my Roland RS-09 string synth for half an hour, and record it into GoldWave, and go to bed, and I get up tomorrow and Iran's dropped a nuclear bomb on Israel, so I go out and I go to fuckin' Getty Images and I get some stock photo of an A-bomb going off, and I put that on the cover of my fuckin' limited-edition fuckin' green vinyl 12-inch that I'm gonna put out, and then, what, I'll write Hebrew on it to make it even more legit? I mean, this kind of fuckin' appropriation and co-option of really tragic, hugely important events in human history for some half-assed process art piece by some, y'know, loft guy?

Attached: 1601840870505.jpg (644x918, 353.18K)

Based.

they got re-upped by some dude, can't remember the channel title

youtube.com/channel/UCcaaLst6D_cgXwA0q4CGxxw/videos

>Are all music critics bullied virgins or something?
Yes

Jar of Flies and Dirt blow anything ever recorded in Seattle out of the dirt, don't delude yourself.

>out of the water
Fix'd. brain fart, lol

Tad would like a word with you.

Attached: Tad and Kurt.jpg (500x365, 38.08K)

>hates bands girls like
good way to never get laid

Chris has multiple kids, apparently.

nice

his most based moment

I like Pearl Jam but Chris will always be based

Attached: Swans.jpg (1080x392, 103.29K)