I'm really confused about Madonna's height cus it seems like she has just been miraculously different heights...

I'm really confused about Madonna's height cus it seems like she has just been miraculously different heights throughout her life

Attached: Madonna-1985-la-star-comme-vous-ne-l-avez-jamais-vue.jpg (2000x1332, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQqZNW79dBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is ugly.

you'd hit that if you could

maybe but how tall is she?

>miraculously
What's so miraculous about shoes?

what I mean there are photos of her standing beside Oprah and she looks like the same height as Oprah and Oprah is like 5'6 or 5'7 but she is also shorter then Britney Spears who is 5'4????

no but like its not just the shoes this is some matrix shit

She's 5' 3''. And then like most girls she wears heels sometimes.

She makes me a different height, if you know what I mean.

is she though?

How did this dumbfuck create something as great as Ray of Light

Here is her standing nest to Rosie who is 5'7

Attached: 214fe67ef6dc572eb20f264609dae9e1_md.jpg (825x990, 62.7K)

william orbit
goddamn 40s madonna was the hottest imo

She's probably smarter then you love her or hate her she came from nothing and has remained relevant for 30 something years not everyone can do that

Why did she never work with him again?
You think she came up with the lyrics for Ray of Light while on her kabbalah trip?

ew stop being horny for her she is literally old enough to be your grandma she's so old her high school yearbook photo is in black and white

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (191x264, 10.03K)

I think she had co writers and stuff but I don't think she is dumb

Unless you went to a rich school, yearbook photos were black and white well into the 90s.

>Why did she never work with him again?
she has on a few singles and album tracks, but nothing captures the magic that went on during ray of light.
idk, something about her in her 40s around confessions makes me go monkey brained

stop being a creep stop being horny for a grandma

ok so if she was born sometime during the late 50s or early 60s she would be going to high school during the 70s or something which was a long time ago

There's some cringe video where she dances with Anthony Kiedis who is 5' 7" and she's shorter. They stand up next to each other at the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQqZNW79dBM

and they are wearing the same shoes she seems like she would be around 5'5 or 5'4 in that video BUT here is a photo of her standing next to Britney Spears and she is wearing super high heels

Attached: original-1.jpg (684x1280, 253.16K)