How do I stop this from happening to my guitar frets? I use 10-gauge strings by the way

How do I stop this from happening to my guitar frets? I use 10-gauge strings by the way.

Attached: fretdents.jpg (1600x1600, 626.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SghpuwkXMNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frets are a wear component. You're supposed to take a guitar to a luthier to have them replaced every so often.

3 options
1. don't be shit player with heavy touch
2. refret with stainless steel
3. only play slide or open strings

you don't stop it. you cope:
1. learn how to fret level. you really only need a fret file and a straight block of steel which you can put sandpaper on
2. after 3 or 4 fret levels you'll need to learn how to refret...
3. learn how to set your guitar up properly. you'll need it anyway.

>chinesium fret wire

Ohohoh

stop doing your insufferable boomer bends so much

If he was bending it wouldn’t be a divit faggot

>having to do all this yourself
>his time is worth less than the cost to have things done professionally
Sad!

How long did it take to get this way? How many hours would you say you've played this thing?

ive had my guitar over 10 years, play every day and this has never happened to my frets. maybe you have a shit guitar?

stop playing, nobody wants to hear your zoomer bullshit

Stop being a faggot and get a 9 string fretless.

Go to a music store with a professional luthier (guitar repairman) in house
Call in first and describe the issue and ask for a price to get new frets and have the instrument set up properly
Don't drop off at counter, talk directly to the luthier, show him your guitar and let him know you have a lack of knowledge and ask if he can tell you what happened and why and how to A) fix it and B) keep it from happening again
Luthiers are happy to talk things out with you as long as you are chill with them
He will make sure your guitar is set up perfect and is comfortable for you to play and the charge should be reasonable

That looks bad. What the Hell?! You must be pressing the strings really hard! lol

you don't
a hobbyist gets their frets recrowned every so often, and frets replaced on their most played guitar maybe a few times in your lifetime

What did you think was going to happen to a bunch of nickel wires with tight steel digging into constantly over the course of several years?
>2. refret with stainless steel
Congratulations, now your tone is shit

>he bends all the notes all the time

Bro stop. Trust me it sounds bad. Is this you?
youtu.be/SghpuwkXMNE

Attached: 87197357.jpg (600x502, 74.99K)

I am doing the thing! I am the thing person! I say the thing! Thing!

actually amazing if he's trying to sound like kurt smacked out of his mind

what about buying a new neck from chaina

jfc what are those frets made of? i've got 30 year old guitars without that shit