It’s being shilled by the indie kids is it worth the hype?

It’s being shilled by the indie kids is it worth the hype?

Attached: 6C2F6B67-1B63-4C54-B205-968CB2C6C490.jpg (1280x1280, 341.45K)

Sadly their EPs showed a lot of promise, but this album was disappointing

EPs were great, especially remove your skin. Album is actually not that great at all, hype is carried by the EPs
So no, it's not but the EPs are (if you havent listened to them)

Why is the worst take on homelessness I've ever heard

Just checked out their music, starts off with some riffs that sound like a band who wanted to make deathcore but they couldn't play it so they made this instead. Then a guy with a gay affect starts reciting 7th grader level observations on homelessness. Turned it off after about a minute

You answered your own question

Chat pile, more like Shit pile

The vocals annoy me, it just sounds like an edgier version of bcnr (not good). Even the stuff that I'm supposed to like in 2022 just has absolutley no sovl. Also i really hate the whole ironic usage of the metal style logo, shit pisses me off.

Pretty good but some of the worst lyrics of the year

would rather listen to this woke shit than Idles

>Then a guy with a gay affect starts reciting 7th grader level observations on homelessness
This unironically made me turn off the album. Genuinely would have believed it was a parody of leftie skramz bands if it wasn't on this hot-topic album.
Skimmed through the rest since this thread was up, it seems like they have a decent sludgier sound going but the whole "vocalist monologuing over background music" trend is so fucking grating. I didn't like that Daughters album for the same reason but at least they tried to make the music interesting.

WHY DO PEOPLE LIVE OUTSIDE?!

>Why do people have to live outside
>When there arebuildingsallaround us
>With heaton and noone inside

Let homeless people in your house and see what happens.

>Let homeless people in your house and see what happens.
they get warm and have a place to sleep and stop living on the streets? thats what happens

worst song on the album imo. i wish the whole album sounded like pamela, with a more post-punky sound.

i had no clue a flenser album had this much hype around it, but a meme female graphic designer on twitter posted about them, so yeah theyre a fucking meme.

Right

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12.43K)

Yeah it's awesome I'm loving it. Lol that it got pitchfork best new music which was pretty surprising to me. Good for them! I've been following them since their EPs (which are also great) and they are deserving of hype. Then again I am in my 30s so I don't care about being cool or the bands I like remaining underground.

I imagine lots of chuds on Any Forums will be turned off by the politics even though it's not at all a preachy political record, it more so just deals with very bleak themes. Ironically everyone whining about the fact that they touch on political themes would probably have a hardon about how heckin based it was if the record had a bunch of shit pandering to Any Forums and Sam Hyde fanboys, given that they are absolutely desperate to cling to anything culturally that doesn't alienate them right off the bat. Just listen and decide for yourself if it's your thing. If you are a Any Forumstard you won't like it, though.

I cannot fucking stand BCNR vocals. To each his own I guess. Also a huge metal head and it's pretty silly such a thing would upset you honestly.

Yeah, a lot of you are missing the point. There is a massive homelessness problem in basically every major city in this country, which has more to do with a shortage of affordable housing than it does with lenient democratic mayors handing out heroin needles or whatever the conservative propaganda is. Yet all new housing construction in my city (Seattle) is super expensive luxury apartment complexes that even I would have trouble justifying as someone who makes about $90,000 a year. Needless to say there are a lot of vacancies in these buildings. He's not saying to literally move homeless people into these units (or your own apartment for that matter), just pointing out the failure of the so-called "free market".

absolutely SPOOKED

Attached: scared.png (1188x488, 195.01K)

how can someone be scared of music?

shes neurodivergent bro give her a break.