Why hasn't there been a more attractive singer than Avril Lavigne in the past 20 years...

Why hasn't there been a more attractive singer than Avril Lavigne in the past 20 years? And why are new female pop singers generally getting uglier and fatter as time goes on? Even current post-wall 37 year old Avril still mogs any young pop star today.

Attached: gettyimages-77691135-2048x2048.jpg (1672x2048, 474.41K)

Because society started praising fats and giving them pats on their fatty backs.

Um, havent u herad of clairo

Attached: IMG_7217.jpg (1284x955, 114K)

Looks like a meth addict. Also why are zoomers all so androgynous? Most of the time you can barely tell a woman apart from a man in this generation.

post CHOLI

plus avril plays hokey

You really think that looks like a dude?

forgot pic

You didn't have to out yourself as a homosexual

Attached: avril.webm (1162x720, 2.92M)

Jews.

I honestly don't understand how zoomers can be attracted to what looks like an objectively below average woman who doesn't even put the bare minimum effort into grooming herself or wearing makeup. Your entire generation seems to be confused about the distinction between men and women and it's sad.

I think it appeals to the neckbeard types because it gives the illusion that she is in their league.

Avril is an older millennial

I'm talking about this

LOL bitch please, was, still is, and will always dominate all the other pop girls in looks

Attached: 10206545.png (767x767, 1.16M)

Autism moment

Starcrawler, user. They crash the mall.

it amazes me how people are capable of pretending like this fat goblina is still attractive. 2002 beyonce? sure. but 2022 beyonce? fuck no.

This ugly little nigger is a 2/10 on a good day and thats just her half white genes shining through.

Imagine thinking a nonwhite could ever be more attractive than Avril Lavigne.