Who here knows Pity Sex?

Who here knows Pity Sex?

Attached: images (7).jpg (554x554, 17.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburghmusicmagazine.net/2013/05/04/the-world-is-a-beautiful-place-and-i-am-no-longer-afraid-to-die-announce-headline-tour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah they’re cool

I remember seeing them at a basement show with the world is a beautiful place and i am no longer afraid to die like 9 or 10 years ago.
I still like that album and the EP before it, got both on vinyl.

i remember listening to them when all they had one was that one 4-track demo that was just emo. they toured with brave bird back before either band was popular, and then they both ended up getting pretty well known. pretty neat

wait no way, i'm and i remember missing that show, i was so bummed. i went to the handsome woman countless of times lol. very cool

good band. used to be discussed a fair amount on here a few years ago. zoomers don't care for them though

Haha no shit, i know ive seen those two bands together at least a couple times but not at the handsome woman. Last time was probably at the Space for the Whenever, If Ever release show. Im pretty sure that was with Pity Sex, Dads, and Donovan Wolfington but my memory of those days is pretty foggy.

i don't but it sounds nice

Been a fan since before they released their full length lp. Wish I got to see them live

lol sick, RIP the space and the handsome woman

Cellar on Treadwell doesnt have the same charm lol, I wish there was still a cool all-ages spot like that in CT.
Mac and UANC shut down, Crunch house is a slime hole, is anything still poppin in the DIY scene here?

I was at this show I think. Ann Arbor? went with my high school gf. time flies user...

still spin dark world on occasion. great ep

got me beat, there used to be The Church on state st but i havent heard of a show there in a while. my pals in bands from new haven end up just doing shows elsewhere (providence, boston, NY), bummer

anybody see them at metal frat with dads for the album release? good times

I've played at Church one time lol. I guess theres rednawa in middle town too but i havent been there
This was in connecticut

>The World Is
>playing a show with Dads
Man times were different even the year before I started seeing stuff from the scene. Would never have imagined TWIABP and Dads playing in the same TOWN at the same time, let alone on the same bill. Nicole had such a grudge against them that when I brought a flyer from a show the year prior to get signed at a TWIABP show, when I told her I got it outside a Dads show she said "Oh, I'm sorry".

been here since 09' of course I fuckin know pity sex. and the waifu worship of the lead singer.

it was this tour, i was at 5/13 and 7/21

pittsburghmusicmagazine.net/2013/05/04/the-world-is-a-beautiful-place-and-i-am-no-longer-afraid-to-die-announce-headline-tour/

Neat! I didn't start seeing shows from that scene until the beginning of 2014. Saw Dads on Super Bowl Sunday in Portland opening for Reggie and the Full Effect with Pentimento.

haha i wonder if we know each other, certainly like 2 degrees of separation at most, wild

i used to have to see Dads all the fucken time in like 2010-2012. same with Old Gray, felt like those two bands were on every damn bill. there was a time when i was into them but it got old, and they each got worse

Comfy. Don't listen to them much anymore but they definitely captured my late teens/early 20s