So, what's Any Forums's consensus?

Have you listened to it yet? Verdict?

Attached: beyoncé-renaissance.jpg (1080x1080, 271.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aD3HgrfjrAw
youtu.be/QDXcMqgO7oQ
youtu.be/e_aT9pAGQo8
youtube.com/watch?v=5TmVtRYZLEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

derivative trash

Attached: donna-summer-bad-girls.jpg (1200x1200, 153.92K)

>derivative trash

Attached: rick-james-.jpg (720x720, 59.51K)

Any Forums will hate only because it's her, but the reality is, she took the scene all these clowns were overglorifying nigs like Dua Lipa and the others for when they were doing it, but she put them all to shame

And she did it while producing traditional 6 minute songs, none of that 1-2 minute bullshit the bulk of pop sluts have been getting away with for the past 5 years

youtu.be/aD3HgrfjrAw

You know these clowns are biased when they hate on that, but was overhyping Dua's physical shit. Any Forums stays on Beyonces balls

This is the only good song on the album. You have to admit that the lyrics are unlistenable user. She paid top dollar for the production though.

solid 6
her best output since the 2010s but meh
just another album that no one will remember next year

strong 7

her best album by a country mile tho

I don't hate her, I just don't think she should be relevant at all.

It's just commercial nonsense, isn't it?

Infact it's probably one of her best sonically

Transitions: A+
Beats: A
Harmonies : A+++++++ the layering is ridiculous and hate her all you want, she destroyed most of the other girls with the harmonies on this album
Lyrics: C

youtu.be/QDXcMqgO7oQ

It's ridiculous to even compare her to the rest of the pop girls when she's experimenting with so many different sounds that are not guaranteed to be radio friendly. But the transitions, and the chrous on most of the songs are A+ even the songs that weren't necessarily made for me I either appreciate the chrous or the production and effort put into the song

youtu.be/e_aT9pAGQo8

So many transitions few of the songs can even be called boring by the end.

her voice just doesn't suit the music. just plain weird

People just like to shade Beyonce, this goes back to the days where she destroyed all her R&B contemporaries and people were mad at her over it like it was her fault the rest of the girls weren't giving 100% like she was. Back in the days when fanboys used to pit Aaliyah, and pretty much any other girl they could think of as "better" than Beyonce, but you know, none of them gave her energy or effort. That is why she's still here, they aren't.

Hipsters call her overrated, ok, but where are the mainstream contemp singers doing this? can half of them even sing live?

youtube.com/watch?v=5TmVtRYZLEU

that's not why aaliyah isn't still here...

booba

Fucking hack shills.
It's garbage. Commercial fucking garbage. A product, churned off of an assembly line. Absolutely nothing artistic about it.
Even with an army of producers, studio musicians, and songwriters, this washed up old hag can't make a good (or even decent) album.
Quit posting these marketing threads, faggots. Nobody on Any Forums actually listens to fucking Beyonce.

When did she get such big tits. I don't remember those

Based. Death to Poptimists.

I don't listen to loud ass niggers in front of a microphone

They're a new addition

Mald

meds

Kelela did this shit a decade ago you moron. thanks for sharing. meds.