Finished Yandhi album, 2 unreleased songs, final master

For those who don't know, Yandhi was originally scheduled to release in 2019. Ye said in an interview that it didn't release because "he didn't finish it", when in reality we had the album ready to go at a moments notice. He had just gotten back from Uganda and almost got shot/kidnapped by a militia, and had his private security essentially face off with these Ugandan militia dudes in the middle of the jungle. Shit fucked him up and when he came back, he said he didn't want to release it anymore and wanted to focus on his religion and spread "the word of god" with his music. The album was already slightly headed in that direction towards the end, but I was still pretty pissed off. He worked us hard as fuck just to suddenly say "forget it", which is why so many (VERY) early copies of songs got leaked so quickly.

Anyway, comparing the leaks to this copy, the tracks are almost all completely different save for a few, and I think two unleaked songs, and a miniscule portion of 2 songs are mumble because he said he would just update it after it was available to the public.

I highly recommend listening to this with proper equipment, because these are all the uncompressed master files.

And sorry, but i have no idea what the PW is. This was years ago, I've been trying to guess for the last half hour, i know it started with "RELEASE_" but that's all I remember. Something like RELEASE_COPY, RELEASE_FINAL, RELEASE_ME, RELEASE_THIS, RELEASE_STREAMING, it was something pretty simple so I don't think it'll go uncracked for long.

Also, pic related is what the actual album art was going to be. It was never going to be that mini disk image, pretty sure kanye just got that off Reddit and liked it, lol.

Enjoy!

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyNQIUFnR3JEUURkcEVrcVp5LWhSbDZRbHZKSDYwakR2VFgzYXVRdmtwdU9fOVdBa3hjaXBMcXFCVV91Smxpc1N1alNrWF84WC1ibjdXYklFNlFkcHpJUTVLYW9wdnBkSTRWUVJ5dm13OHZ4QWFhVUZpUGt6WFNNUHBuaFpXMW80TWk1RTZoQzYtSTA4Y0UKCnBhc3M6IGthbnlld2VzdA==

Attached: image.jpg (595x600, 49.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

base64decode.org/
ktt2.com/the-uganda-mystery-50591
reddit.com/r/Cyberpunk/comments/2yxti6/minidisc/
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ファイル:Minidisc.jpeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I supposed to put in front to make the link work? Never seen this cover before, pretty cool.

It's base64

base64decode.org/

KTT actually got a lot of shit right here if anyone is curious about what made him drop this album completely: ktt2.com/the-uganda-mystery-50591

Ah fuck please someone crack the password

bump for interest

There's got to be some generous user lurking on here with a ZIP file password cracker somewhere.

man it's 2022 people still doing this corny arg stuff
just drop your boring ass record on bandcamp like everyone else
crazy my zip file's password lmao fuck off buddy

bump

Yedits larper I see. I am still interested in hearing whatever is in this file though, real or not

Just upload it to youtube so I can listen to it.

I entered the correct password and it emptied by bitcoin wallet

Just now seeing this, I knew there’d be some people who don’t believe me and that’s okay. If I could upload the extracted contents I would, but I don’t even have the work email I used back then anymore that has the password. If anyone knows how to find these passwords cached in a computer, please don’t hesitate to inform me how, there’s quite a bit I can release (this one I’m just certain the password started with RELEASE_ or maybe FINAL_, so i figured some program could brute force the rest. If not, then it’s better to at least get it out there in the wild then to hoard it for no reason.

The albums not a masterpiece or anything, if it doesn’t get cracked it’s really not a monumental loss. People that consider ye the greatest artist of all time are just wrong, dudes an asshole and is why he has a new team working on every album these days save for a few day ones. The pay is good, but besides that, you have to put up with this man’s shitty “perfectionism” and you’re worked into the ground for it.

lol he really did get it off Reddit

reddit.com/r/Cyberpunk/comments/2yxti6/minidisc/

The image is originally from the japanese wikipedia article on misidiscs I believe
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ファイル:Minidisc.jpeg

How do you have the cover if you don't have the zip password?

bump

bump

It's fucking encrypted you slobbering retard.