Single handedly destroyed eminem forever and was a hit (and still is)

Single handedly destroyed eminem forever and was a hit (and still is).

Attached: Obssesed_(single)_Mariah_Carey[1].png (245x245, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

em was just mad because she rejected him

Oh gee is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee? Damn Mariah didn't expect you to go balls out BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PUT ALL THEM PHONE CALLS YOU MADE TO MY HOUSE WHEN YOU WAS WILDIN OUT BEFORE NICK. WHEN YOU WAS ON MY DICK TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
The fucking video tho. She imitating this white boy that want to be a nigger so bad (eminem) is hilarious.

schizo rambling

LOCKED IN MARIAH'S WINE CELLAR ALL I HAD FOR LUNCH WAS BREAD, WINE, MORE BREAD, WINE AND CAP'N CRUNCH RED WINE FOR BREAKFAST AND FOR BRUNCH AND TO SOAK IT UP AN IN-BETWEEN SNACK, CRACKERS TO MUNCH.

Eminem tries to sound hard. Ends up admitting he nutted early

user you're out your alcoholic mind

Em got her ass desu

i love the music video where she used after effects to make herself look skinny but did such a poor job that a cup goes through a black hole

Attached: watch the cup.webm (640x360, 701.96K)

Literally nobody knows that song. Mariah destroyed Eminem and she's not even a rapper.

>destroyed Eminem
Where is she at right now?

Where's she at right now? Bro Em has single-handedly ruined his legacy

she's an r&b legend, not a 40 year old loser trying to appeal to the youth like Em

So we can agree Mariah didn't do shit? Yes.

Eminem admitted he was a creep and that he nuts early demonstrating a low libido. She made millions of dollars and has over 100 million views calling eminem obsessed. Eminem ruined his own legacy but she def won this

Is that you Nick?

You saying I'm a successful black dude who's married to Mariah Carry. I'd prefer being called that then Em any day of the week

>rather be some who instead of the highest selling rapper ever
Weird flex

Stan is that you?

Stan is dead.

He's like slim shady, a lot of white boys just like him out there. At this point anyone still an Em fan is prob a stan

you wish you were nick cannon, i guess he has a huge dick and she fuck mariah every night