What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: The_Caretaker.jpg (316x316, 18.01K)

You gotta listen to all the six stages together, with the least amount of distractions and breaks as possible. It's more of an auditory experience, rather than an album, so don't expect to listen to it more than once or twice in your life.

You've gotta listen to all the six stages separately. One or two per year, like it was originally released.

They're clearly made to be listened to as a single piece

mediocre material from a guy who mostly releases misses but still has a lot of hits (mostly as v/vm)

Then they would have been released as a complete piece. Let me tell you what you've missed out on by listening to this album as a late comer, and only listening to it a couple of times. When the Caretaker released the first stage I listened to it a lot that year, I came to remember the melodies and knew what songs i liked most, it was a very normal album. Then he released the next couple of stages, I spent the same amount of time listening and re-listening to them. When you've listened to a sample from the first stage, and you remember it well, then in the second stage that sample comes back but it's different, shit hits you far greater than listening to the entire thing from start to finish. These are suppose to be memories, you need to relive them over and over before losing them.

Yes and that's what I intend to do. I'll begin to listen to it in 20 minutes but first I need to eat and take some water to my room so I'm not distracted by needs like this. Also I live alone so nobody is going to disrupt me

that album is bullshit for edgy kids who watch creepypastas, go and listen to Merzbow, that shit will make you cy

That's a great way to listen to it but the difference is that all the six stages are already out. You could do that because you just had to wait for the next stage but I dont need to do that because it's all already released

Sure, I'll give him a try tomorrow. Can you recommend me a specific work of his to start with?

This is how this album was released. There is no obligation to listen to it all at once.

Attached: 6426.jpg (640x480, 97.49K)

I like the artwork

Further to my point
>don't expect to listen to it more than once or twice in your life
This is the end difference between our two ways of listening to it. You don't really listen to it anymore, where as I still do. Often.

Pulse Demon

man some days ago i watched a music clip which has the exact same artwork from Pulse Demon cover behind the musician, but i smoke too much weed and i forgot who it was. that's sucks.

what weed you smokin user?

A giant waste of time

OP here, I'm gonna hit play in a couple of seconds. When I'm done with it if this thread is not archived Imma write my thoughts on it.

Just read what the project is about and listen to little snippets is enough and the right way to consume this,
i would never be patient and not anxious enought, to drag myself to be sad, throught such nerdy long duration product like this, but i guess a lot of retardd out there will gonna listen to it at least one time entirely, so who cares, enjoy your trip user. nice trips,

>puts a bunch of filters over samples, write some gay description about it being about mental illness
WOW FUCKING AMAZING
literal reddit shit

even reddit niggas not that lame

Oh hi, newfriend. The Caretaker is Any Forumscore. Has been for a decade. Welcome to Any Forums, stay a while and listen!

then Any Forumscore is bullshit for edgy kids

Yeah i don't even care for this The Caretaker nerd artsy pretentious faggot, and who fucks care what Any Forumscore is about? fuck your Any Forumscore standards.

I merely brought up the fact that The Caretaker has been popular on Any Forums to counteract your stupid reddit comment, when you've clearly not been here long enough to remember Reddit culture being different from Any Forums. Maybe stop being a faggot and pretending you're part of a cool secret club?

i'm not the one who made the reddit comment, i am just joining in.

That's fine, you quoted me though, so you get quoted back.