What could be the polictical implications If I made something like this today?

I'm obsessed with social suicide

Attached: Ijgw.jpg (554x554, 40.87K)

unfortunately I don't think anybody would care in the sense that it wouldn't be considered counter culture anymore. you'd just be called an edgelord and they would move on. nothing is novel or shocking anymore. political extremists are the new edgelords.

Who the fuck are you? You’re nothing. You are nothing. And you will never be anything. Never. How dare you? You miserable, mediocre nothing. Shame on you.

how sloshed are you, user?

You disgrace. You are everything that’s gone wrong in this world. You’re a self consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit. And I’ve earned my right to say it. Okay? In 1975, I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew the Grateful Dead from 1966. Who the fuck are you?

oh I get the reference now
I feel like an idiot
kind of left field though

OK, I've already got two

No but seriously, you're nobody so no implications.

>unfortunately I don't think anybody would care

Those who way It are the ones who get mad first

People don't get mad if you say immature edgy shit, they get mad if you bully, harass or target individuals or groups. This isn't the 90s anymore, we're in opposite world now.

>target individuals or groups

That's what I want to do

Well then, it's probably good that you're a miserable, mediocre nothing

Yeah, and still no one killed me yet

I don't think anyone has heard you yet either.

so you're a misanthrope?
an undesirable
a mistake
to be mocked and spat upon
unloved and unloveable

Checked. Dubs mean you do it.

These records only worked because they were recorded and released on a disc in a time when it took effort and cost more than pirating a copy of FL Studio and uploading your tracks to Soundcloud. I used to listen to AC when going to high school, liked the grindcore cover songs of the TV shows, and the track titles.

But yeah, releasing an edgy song in 1995 was a lot more impressive than today. One required time and cost investment, today it doesn't.

If you want social suicide, release a traditional Christian record where you go against vaccines and OnlyFans.

Like you're more likely to get cancelled faster than trials to Brazzers if you made a song built entirely out of COVID/Pfizer docs/statistics that rhymed than a song called "Hitler was kind of a cool guy"

the fuck is a traditional christian record? You mean like choir music? He'd be better off dropping a lets go brandon rap. Retards would actually listen to that.

What would get me banned faster, posting a rap about being anti-vax on youtube or posting a rap about being a pedophile on gab?

Yes, choir vocals set against a bardcore instrumental with a sample of Funky Drummer. Make it happen OP.