"The thing that should not be" starts playing

>"The thing that should not be" starts playing
>skip

Attached: Metallica_-_Master_of_Puppets_cover[1].jpg (300x300, 101.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6RE2__BhhI&list=OLAK5uy_m613gZJaONCNmSu__R43SFICbv7IV6X9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faggot

Attached: unknown.png (878x612, 374.54K)

>removes Battery, Master of Puppets, Welcome Home (Sanitarium) and Dyers Eve
perfect

That's a good song. Very underrated. I love the main riff.

dun dun dun dun duh-nuh-nuh nuh.

Dyers Eve isn't even on that album.

fucking pussy

>OP's post shows up
>shift+click

>his madness killed twelve
Whose madness? Which 12 did it kill?

>skipping songs on any album ever

holy pleb

This song chugs hard, easily one my favorites

based filler enjoyer

>Orion
>filler
get a load of this faggot

You know, I recently relistened to this song after years and it's not as weak as I used to remember. It fits well the album atmosphere (case in point: the intro) and it has its doom-like progression. The weak point is on the chorus of which was all I could remember from it.

>duu-duuDuu duu duu duu Duu DUU duu Duu duu
wow totally not filler

I always found that song repetitive

Ktulu mogs it

homo
cope

Master of puppets more like master of filler

holy fucking shit why are the drums so loud in the remaster? and why are the remasters the only one available on streaming? i always knew streaming was a fucking mistake

I like The Thing That Should Not Be
I also like Let It Be.
What would happen if we combined the two together...???
youtube.com/watch?v=j6RE2__BhhI&list=OLAK5uy_m613gZJaONCNmSu__R43SFICbv7IV6X9c

Streaming exclusively is for pop and rap fans who consistently need their hebrew ghostwritten slop shoved down their throats by huge mainstream record labels. Anyone remotely invested in rock or metal music who only streams shit and doesn't download optimal versions of the albums, namely the unremixed Rust In Peace that Dave is trying to force on everyone, for example, should be ashamed and deserve their favorite music getting botched.

This album is the Nirvana "Smells like Teen Spirit" of heavy metal. It brought heavy metal to its knees, and castrated it mightily. It is, then, by definition, the most damaging, counterproductive, and overrated LP ever to be released. Even standing it up on its own, and not letting it poison the minds of those that came after it, I wouldn't even put it in the top 10 most influential thrash releases of 1986... it's easily killed by the unholy trinity of Darkness Descends, Reign in Blood, and Pleasure to Kill, which pushed the envelope of metal in three different, related directions. It's not anywhere nearly as enjoyable as expatriate Mustaine's Peace Sells, which was technically brilliant and a whole barrel of fun too, or as dark as Possessed's sophomore effort, or Sepultura and Sodom's full-length debuts. It's not nearly as punk-as-fun as Nuclear Assault's first. Then I could throw in fifteen, if not fifty, other backwash thrash LPs that did nothing for the genre as far as influence goes, but are still a whole fuckload more enjoyable than this one.

HOLY SHIT
STRANGER THINGS

namely the unremixed Rust In Peace as opposed to the remix that Dave is trying to force on everyone*
I also forgot to mention albums being pulled due to contractual disputes or if one of the members accidentally said the n word before and it gets "exposed"

You don't really believe this, do you? Battery, Master, Disposable Heroes, Orion, Sanitarium... It's the sister album to Ride the Lightning (which I like more). It's the pinnacle of thrash, it shows how far the genre could reach. It pays tribute to the heavy metal parent, without foregoing the tupa-tupa punk. Metallica were unique and brought the awesomness of thrash riffing to the front. And I say this as someone who a) hasn't even listened to And Justice For All more than once (the one time I did though I enjoyed it) and b) can't believe there are people who publicly defend the black album.