What does Any Forums think of lolicore?

Attached: cover.jpg (700x700, 28.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DOTFVhfDBCk
youtube.com/watch?v=NivnBi9byvc&t=260s
youtu.be/R9nzIGDIoFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not this shit again

I like how it manages to make people seethe uncontrollably years after its death. Good music too.

I remember listening to Goreshit-Welcome to the NHK vehemently while leveling in wow a decade ago. I miss throwing on my mashup anime youtube playlist and playing games.

based music for based people and the genre name alone makes zoomers seethe. the nu-anime breakcore bullshit can't hold a candle because it openly rejects the degenerate shit that made the genre so compelling because "ew pedosss" and they worship soundcloud rappers instead of the wealth of IDM lolicore was inspired by. Zoomers will never understand

I sent a song from this album to a girl I'm hanging out and she liked it

This. It's all because of sewerslvt, I wish SL hadn't become a pussy and started producing comparatively boring sad breakcore.

Baffles me that people will listen to the sounds of little girls moaning for an hour and do not make the connection between this behavior and pedophilia

I don't think there are any people like that. Lolicore started on Any Forums with clearly pedophilic themes.

I never really got it. does it sound better on hrt? serious question

trannies hate it user.

Trannies hate lolicore because it's their main competition.

I cried once browsing on here and listening to nhk!? Overcome by the memories of my first anime and the realization I could have been my own Misaki since the start.
Good Musick.

hahahahah

Well, what are you waiting for, link the song, sperg.

youtu.be/DOTFVhfDBCk

i’ve spent last two months listening to lolicore and other stuff that derives from it, i’ve finished my 50+ hours playlist.
/r/ moar

For me, it's Tomboyish Love For Daughter, especially l0lip0pz
youtube.com/watch?v=NivnBi9byvc&t=260s

Boring, should've sent her this
youtu.be/R9nzIGDIoFs

totally btfod by shuffled trance

is this lolicore

Attached: 1648196935614.jpg (700x700, 35.79K)

lolicore revival when?

This is just gimmicky breakcore
I'll just stick to 90s dnb

Attached: 1635247167952.png (642x642, 644K)