I like Linkin Park

I like Linkin Park.

Attached: 075993869965.jpg (1200x1200, 253.9K)

I like my cat

welcome to the club, zoomie
reminder that like 90% of america said this in 2000, thats why Hybrid Theory is diamond certified

I was born in the mid nineties. I'm just confused since I see people memeing a few of their songs, and off of those comments comes a bunch of hate for their early stuff.

I've never seen LP get shit on. nickleback is usually the punching bag

Everyone dislikes Nickleback though, I can't think of a time someone has said "I like Nickleback".
It's like someone say they think Mozart is lowbrow; it doesn't happen.

They aight

Attached: download - 2022-07-27T145007.417.jpg (194x259, 9.8K)

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME

My step mom likes nickle back, i knew tons of people in like 2002 who liked them, they used to ship units and sell shows bug tyme yunkin

ITS LIKE
IM PARANOIC LOOKING OVER MY BACK

Call your dad a simpleton for marrying her for me.

theyre the 15th most sold rock band in the world, so someone must like them.

>theyre the 15th most sold rock band in the world
How?

Their videoclips are kino.

they are good

They all look like a bunch of fucking goobers in the videos lmao
Absolute kino

I’ve never been a nickelback hater because of the awesome song they did for Spider-Man. Not a fan of everything else they do but it’s whatever. That one song they have means more to me than a lot of songs

LP = the Bon Jovi of nu metal. Clean, mass appeal in mind. I remember people saying they were put together like a boy band, but that wasn't really the case I don't think. They just crafted nu metal into squeeky clean pop product.

Redneck bros love Nickelback. Country music, Nickelback, Five Finger Death Punch for the "edgy" ones.

Hes dead, and they were never married

Attached: images (48).jpg (225x225, 9.44K)

i just hate niggers

I don't, but I like New Divide.