People whom play

People whom play.
How do you do your vibrato? I grab the string and jerk it and then it kinda naturally oscilates with my wrist, however, this only produces fast and intense vibrato, how the hell do you do it from slow and groovy thru all the rest up to fast and strong?

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-165150_Gallery.jpg (899x832, 133.02K)

most of mine comes from constantly shaking the guitar like Ted Greene

I try not to overuse vibrato. Same with bending. When I use it, I lift all my other fingers off the fretboard and my thumb from the back the neck and shake my hand/wrist at the speed I want.

Grab the string firmly and oscilate the entire neck out of your bicep? Will try

How doesnt the string slip from under your finger? Also, in voodoo child for example you gotta start and finish the vibrato(on the wah pedal intro) very quickly, no way you have time to lift your fingers every time and come back accurately

>How doesnt the string slip from under your finger?
I don’t get what you mean. I’m fretting the note. The string isn’t going to just magically pop out from my finger. I don’t play shit like Jimi Hendrix so I can’t respond to the other comment aside from the fact that I’ve had 0 issues using vibrato where it’s appropriate even during quick passages at tempo. This seems to be more of a stylistic question than a technique one.

For typical electric-guitar-vertical vibrato I kind of rotate my wrist. I remember it feeling quite unnatural at first, but you get it after a while.
Lately, after listening to a lot of julian lage, I've been using the 'classical' horizontal vibrato more. It's more subtle, but also 'symmetrical', meaning it goes both up and down in pitch. Using none at all is also nice sometimes

For reference, this is a pretty good example of what my hand is doing 90% of the time when I apply vibrato. Other times I’ll push/pull the headstock or shake the body.

Attached: A88C81F7-7212-486E-ADE3-95FD851D21AF.jpg (450x421, 26.63K)

I don't jerk it exactly. It's very rapid and oscillation is still in my fingers, I guess.

shake the whole guitar like a naughty baby

Yeah i guess youre right. I gotta stay anchored with my thumb all the time otherwise i dont hit the notes i want to when i finish the vibrato

This is what i do, my thumb is anchored on the neck
It kinda uses inertia of my forearm to be jerked back and forth

Attached: 20220727_170132 (1).webm (1440x1440, 1.89M)

now this is exactly how i make girls cum

Thats insane. How do you remain consistent with zero anchor points but your finger?

I usually just use my penis and neck kisses. To each his own

First make sure you're frets are polished and not oxidized. Then you can glide slowly with ease like you're already doing

>neck kisses
Sounds kinda gay man

Oh yeah well I usually make her cum once or twice from fingering and then move on from there. Depending on the girl ofc some cum much more freely than others

It’s probably just an idiosyncrasy of the music I play and my phrasing. I use vibrato sparingly and generally it’s used to punctuate a passage. There’s enough space between the note receiving vibrato the next note to re-center myself.

nahhh neck kisses are where it's at especially right under the earlobe. makes em squirm

Its a squier.. gotta be a quality thing too. They feel kinda bumpy and maybe too extruded even
When i played a real fender everything went nice and smooth i imagine the vibrato would too.

shut the fuck up nerd we're talking about seggs

She has to feel loved whether u love her or not since im average dicked i cant rely on sensation alone.
Too much effort. A massage for her and bj for me is enough

Im just trying to find my limit speedwise and skillwise before creating my own stuff. I just try and alter a part of angus young's solos or add a lick of my own on SRV songs with the appropriate speed etc.
I cant play van halen for example and i think my hand size is starting to be a problem there

*shrugs* the more you put in the more you get out m8

Whats there to talk abt? Pp goes in and out and you kiss her and you both cum and then second round you do doggy and other non intimate position or bj till you cum again its always the same

Also iron maiden with the damn downstrokes its such a bother honestly. Their riffs are really good but its all just downstrokes and i cant handle it

it's not what you do but how you do it
much like in music, you need the right timing, and kick it into hyperdrive at the exact moment, and maintain that intensity until she cums

Stop playing other people’s music unless you’re interested in sounding like other people