Eminem is the Family Guy of music

Witty, subversive, edgy, controversial, and genuinely funny/enjoyable in his first couple years, but then fell off HARD and at this point feels like a parody of himself.

Attached: eminem-rumored-wwe-smackdown-appearance.jpg (828x536, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVHvyQm3Wes
youtube.com/watch?v=EosMazKaPbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=mVHvyQm3Wes

Whatevrr went wrong with him

Yeah, pretty much, though his peak was a lot better than Family Guy's so the subsequent fall hit fans and haters alike even harder

After Relapse yeah

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

youtube.com/watch?v=EosMazKaPbU
Do people really not think this is good? I think Eminem continued/continues to have good shit, I just think Revival was the biggest low

I liked the Eminem Show but everything else he's done has been a bit shit. I guess I appreciate Recovery for blending pop in to rap again, but it's not like I'm going to listen to anything but the singles from it. Eminem was at his best in the Bush years

Family guy was good all the way up to the end of the 2000s

He's got a decent flow with absolutely nothing left to say. That's his biggest problem imo he's looking for controversy to write about but at the end of the day he's the richest most successful rapper (monetarily) on the fucking planet, what's he got to complain about?

>what's he got to complain about?
Honestly a lot of the same things he's always complained about...critics, people who hate him, rappers he doesn't like
>with absolutely nothing left to say.
TBF I can see why this is a problem for some people and Eminem, but this doesn't bother me, I just enjoy the bars and wordplay, personally I don't really care about attempts at "meaningful content" or anything, that's part of why Revival had the cringe factor lol and I never liked when he tried it in the past either with songs like "mosh", or "sing for the moment", "white america" is one of his only "conscious" or "social commentary" type song that I really like.

>Hold on Rihanna, I've got it...
>My lyrical genius is returning...
>I'll rhyme window pane...
>with "window pane"!

Attached: Window Pane.png (1280x720, 920.32K)

Attached: shiggy 2.png (714x410, 410K)

He should just make a full on concept album at this rate

Eminems death will be so significant I kind of want him to die now just so I can see how the world will react.

Then a month later:
>There are rap songs about M&Ms?
>Marshall who?

The slim shady lp and ep were his only good albums

marshall mathers lp is his crowning achievement and everybody knows this

I still blame Eminem for creating a movement of bad rappers

Attached: 8afbc0a36567f90306b236da9c97f504.300x300x1.jpg (300x300, 19.89K)

Shit taste zoomer moment

lyrical rap has never been more irrelevant than it ever was. What?

Attached: 1594091348723.gif (406x300, 3M)