Thoughts on the doors?

Thoughts on the doors?

Attached: 5903F7CC-A128-402B-9498-CE1F8F01D70B.jpg (300x300, 21.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/playlist/2TRgBkyXPGtZXvCdZHCx78?si=a6f9a37d8a244149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both incredibly overrated AND incredibly overhated. totally solid, The End is a good song

big vertical wooden doors

The End is the worst song I've heard in my life.

Strange Days is their best album, good stuff.

More poets than musicians desu. Not a fan, but can see how it appeals to some.

Chicken eaten>>>>an amount any other man has been seen doing

CIA funded circus music

Source?

Who would win a chicken-eating contest between Jim Morrison and Howlin' Wolf?

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream

Book looks amateur but from what I understand it's legit. But the CIA had their hands in a million pots and still does. Any major American figure will be about two degrees separation from CIA

I don't mean to say that the CIA runs the world, just that they try to, and that they're incredibly well funded, so CIA fingerprints end up everywhere.

But why would the cia fund their music?

To control the anti-war/anti-establishment narrative at the time. That said, The Soft Parade is their best album in my opinion.

Strange Days is their best song.

Attached: 1658791605126354.png (640x640, 593.78K)

Me desu

Potentially the greatest band of all time. Up there with Floyd

Attached: Works Cited.jpg (750x738, 20.71K)

What a shit pleb take. The End is a good song on its own, and a fucking KILLER song as used in Apocalypse Now especially the extended version.

Im not saying they did fund their music. Im answering as to why they would want to fund their music. Intelligence agencies have entire budgets set aside to fund media to control and steer narratives both internationally and domestically.

The vast majority of The Doors catalogue have nothing to do with war let alone an American war though...

open.spotify.com/playlist/2TRgBkyXPGtZXvCdZHCx78?si=a6f9a37d8a244149 [Best of The Doors]

Neither do Frank Zappa, Jefferson Airplane, or the Grateful Dead.

... And?