What guitar pickups will get me a sound like 60-70s classic rock? I want some Led Zeppelin and Allman Brothers sounds

What guitar pickups will get me a sound like 60-70s classic rock? I want some Led Zeppelin and Allman Brothers sounds

Attached: zoYLi6Mye9xnB8FdjgBDoc.jpg (1280x720, 312.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym96GPFu6fI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>listening to classic rock

Attached: aarp.png (400x400, 6.49K)

seymour duncan 59s. Modeled after the PAF pickups in the les pauls those guys were using

Gibson.com

Almsot all of them recorded with Gibson not fender btw

What amp are you using?

>being a pleb

Attached: YOU.jpg (640x512, 30.6K)

PAFs

Don't get it

Orange CR120 which is solid state but getting an Orange AD30 by the end of this month

There are a billion PAF replicas out there from Gibson to Seymour Duncan to DiMarzio and more

Doesnt really matter, as long as the pickup doesnt have too high output then most of the sound will depend on your amp

$1700 amp head
why? Why do you need that, especially as a beginner?
You can get a Blackstar HT-20RH MkII for $650

>especially as a beginner?
nigga i've been playing for 17 years

its all in the amp and cab
mostly the cab

and by cab i mean speaker

Gibson Burstbucker 2/3 as found in their current Explorer. PAFs are the most studied and copied pickups out there. Get the ones you like and a marshall plexi head cranked up

bros, i really like the sound in this video when he switches to the bridge pickup
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym96GPFu6fI
how can i get that exact sound. it gives me a special feeling when i hear it

>pickups
>another loser fell for the Seymour Duncan-funded anti-tonewood propaganda campaign
They all recorded with a vintage '59 Les Paul, so if you want to get their sound, you want to get that exact guitar. And don't you skimp out and get a new production guitar, all the good wood got chopped down and they don't make them like they used to.

oh yeah let me just drop 300k on a 59 Les Paul with original PAFs, thanks user, why hadn't i thought of that first?
or I guess I could buy a 200 dollar set of Duncans or DiMarzios and get the same sound

>as a beginner
Stop buying garbage you'll have to throw out in either outcome and commit to something for once in your life

this
you either get what you wanted all along or cope and seethe until you get it

Literally told you why they wouldn't work in the body of the post you just read. Do you happen to be illiterate? Did you see the number and guess the rest of the post from context?

user, tonewood isn't real and has been debunked so many times it's not even worth arguing over anymore
all that matters is pickups, electronics, nut, bridge and amp