Creates the worst album you'll ever hear

Creates the worst album you'll ever hear.

Attached: R-1746652-1606590772-3078.jpg (299x300, 8.75K)

I LIKE IT!
IT'S GOAT!
It's like side four of Live/Dead, but like the whole album!

Lou Reed was generally shite.

Attached: ShitLu.jpg (300x300, 40.73K)

bait

This album made me realise i was autistic. I heard it was the worst album ever made so i listened to it and actually enjoyed it. The noise made me feel chill and calm for some reason.

I can agree with people its an objectively bad album, but I do like it and liaten to it quite a bit in the background when writing, reading or even cleaning the house.

I do feel that my neighbiurs probably think im going to end up smashing their skulls in with a bat just vecause they hear mmm playing.

Attached: ad5472cf2ae435a4cf056bbb50c5e266.jpg (736x1093, 79.61K)

>I can agree with people its an objectively bad album, but I do like it
Yeah you're definitely autistic

it's like a proof of concept or something. i don't think even he actually listened to it all the way

Better than Loaded

I was going to suggest Enya, but then I started listening to it, and now Enya is pretty cool in my book.

Well that 's what it was supposed to be in first place?

this is a good album

I AM THE TABLE

Filtered

listened to it this morning while doing chores. could be a goldmine for samples though, sonic youth sampled it in "society is a hole" which is beautiful

The funny thing is that it's not much worse than any of his other albums. Lou Reed is on the shortlist for worst lyricist, songwriter, guitarist, and singer of all time. I don't what kind of connections he had that made sure he always got favorable reviews and had crowds at his shows. The man literally coasted on TVU&N for 40 years

You're genuinely retarded. White Light/White Heat, The Velvet Underground, 1969, Loaded, Lou Reed, Transformer, Berlin, Coney Island Baby, Street Hassle, Berlin, The Blue Mask, New Sensations, New York, Songs for Drella, Magic and Loss, Set the Twilight Reeling and Ecstasy are all great albums. He's probably the greatest solo artist of all time, if not certainly top 3.

Agree completely, but top 5. Dylan, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Sam Cooke

>great albums

They all have clumsy lyrics delivered in a nasally, tuneless way over the most simplistic guitar playing imaginable.

I will say he usually stumbles into one or two good songs per album. Street Hassle's title track is legendary and features uncharacteristically good lyrics. Although Lou tries his best to fuck it up with his horrendous vocals and awkward arrangement.

Bro he did it to get out of a contract. It’s a shitpost. He later claimed that he “invented heavy metal”
Lou Reed is a meme.

I guarantee you haven't listened to all, or even most of his solo albums. And no, knowing Street Hassle's title track, because someone told you to check it out after you seethed about Lou doesn't mean you heard the album.

i fell asleep to this album today and i dreamed it was being played on guitar by a dead guy on a couch and i kept lapsing in and out of varying states of consciousness and lucidity while suffering sleep paralysis any time i was semi-conscious

>White Light/White Heat, The Velvet Underground, 1969, Loaded, Lou Reed, Transformer, Berlin, Coney Island Baby, Street Hassle, The Blue Mask, New Sensations, New York, Songs for Drella, Magic and Loss

I've listened to all of these. If you put the best couple songs from each album together you can make a pretty good double album but as a whole Lou misses about 10 times for every time he hits