Has music ever saved your life?

Has music ever saved your life?

Attached: hope sandoval.jpg (418x550, 40.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3xUemX_IxM
youtube.com/watch?v=TCwocUSE66k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES!

Lol are you 13?

Not really, I said it did when I was a kid but the truth is that my parents saved me by being there for me

Yes. I was psychotic and I thought I had uncovered a prophecy in Bob Dylan’s music that my girlfriend would kill herself unless I killed myself first. I was ready to go for it before the song It’s All Over Now Baby Blue popped into my head - thanks to the lyrics I realised I had been making all these connections that didn’t make sense, I was mentally ill and my life had turned to chaos. The line “look out the saints are coming through” especially - I had hallucinated a saint in the sunlight reflecting on the wall moments before. I immediately sought help and because of my insight into my mental illness was able to be treated as an outpatient rather than being sectioned. That song saved my life.

Attached: 36FC6622-E306-4B29-879F-B7F1B2B7C8B2.jpg (450x456, 34.34K)

kinda

An airbag saved my life

Attached: Radioheadokcomputer.png (316x316, 195.7K)

Depends. Do you believe in life after love?

music is the only thing that makes me feel okay

Music has been keeping me from killing people for 30 years.

When I was young I didn't have anything or anyone except my family. But we've never been very close and I was terribly alone and depressed. I really felt like I'd either kill myself or kill someone else and ruin my life. All I really had was books and music, and I dove into them deeply and spent all my time in them. I can honestly say that without them I would have had no real reason to keep going.

TODD EDWARDS SAVED MY LIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=R3xUemX_IxM

Singlehandedly no, but it has helped for sure.

It did today

I don't know. My life isn't that spectacular. But then again I can't even imagine what it would be with no music in it.

Don't be ungrateful for things that give real joy. I wouldn't sneer at the possibility that music has saved lives, even if it's the sort of thing miserable men post on youtube when they're piss drunk at 3am

BRB have to trib Hope Sandoval

Music killed me

youtube.com/watch?v=TCwocUSE66k

Yeah
Car seat headrest has made me keep going through dark times

Scale The Summit saved my life.

Same. It's so lonely in this suit.

Attached: Picsart_22-07-24_12-41-41-239.jpg (800x1200, 378.62K)