Doesn't like it

>doesn't like it
>says it's bad

Attached: 1658566607938531s.jpg (250x217, 6.24K)

are you saying that the omission of "in my opinion" is the part that annoys you?
yeah me too. people who state their opinions as facts are genetically inferior and I believe the sincerely.

I hate Radiohead but I accept that they're objectively brilliant. Most people on here have a lot of growing up to do.

>doesn't like it
>says it's bad
I’m too lazy to find one but imagine I attached an image of gigachad

>Radiohead are objectively brilliant
>Most people on here have a lot of growing up to do.
Yeah I agree with that last part. I like Radiohead but come on man they’re not that amazing unless the only other music you’re familiar with is pop rock

>doesn't like it
>thanks you for sharing it and acknowledges he has more music to listen to in order to appreciate its complexity

Attached: E3QPWp2WUAEtvVX.png (1080x1080, 415.09K)

>say I don't like it
>friend gets upset because they understood it as "it's bad"

There are layers to this, if they say it's bad to troll people or because they simply don't care how people will react then it's based and high IQ. If they genuinely think their opinion is fact then of course they are inferior because genuine humility (not self hate/doubt) is a hallmark of basedness.

We all have that mate.

And he always listens to trash or p4k bnm

I have a good friend who unironically thinks Kanye West is the greatest music artist of the 21st century. I don't mind Kanye, but he isn't close to that.

>music is like is good music
>music I don't like is bad music

Attached: 1630893309272.jpg (234x215, 4.45K)

Attached: fgh.png (1551x954, 579.37K)

>doesn't like it
>contacts the band to say it's bad

Attached: gigachad-smiling.jpg (473x546, 23.98K)

>doesn't like it
>still recommends it to someone whom he thinks will like it

Attached: 4SCOOPSCMON.jpg (213x236, 9.32K)

>gets the aux cord
>does not play avant-garde Slovenian post jazz
>plays what most people at the party will enjoy regardless of own taste

Attached: cdef36dfc15e006e213889a5fa7f3412.jpg (1000x602, 53.49K)

>doesn't like it
>thinks I'm weird now for listening to it

Attached: 1569103323807.png (656x441, 250.9K)

you and op are both subhumans as when it comes to evaluating art its ALWAYS implicit that its your opinion. you should never expect someone to be talking about quality as something objective because there is no such thing as objetive good/bad to begin with

words exist for a reason. use them
>it's muh implied
yeah no

>doesnt like it
>add it to my playlist and give it a high score

Attached: 7219.png (200x199, 69.14K)

you make several implications each time you state anything. that's just how language works you fucking sperg

But you have to stick to an interpretation no matter the equivocal meaning of a sentence. You're the one fucking sperg who takes sentences at face value without asking yourself what the person really meant. Is your conception of language so confusing and left to interpretation all the time?
I don't agree with saying opinions stated as facts should be understood implicitly as subjective. You should always start with "in my opinion" or "objectively" and then explain yourself, without taking the easy way of just spewing out shitpost-tier ideas like you don't even want to discuss in the first place. Like a big fucking fart in the face of people who didn't ask.