>I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
*shitty boomer guitar solo*
>SHE GET HIIIIGH
>SHE GET HIIIIIIIIIIGH
>SHE GET HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
*shitty ten minute CIA-funded keyboard solo*
>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
*song ends*
wow, truly the GOAT band. Thank you Jim Morrison for your truly groundbreaking """music"""

Attached: jim.jpg (640x811, 96.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lnoM25D-js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how's the job search going?

Attached: 1658114136740723.png (2660x252, 127.35K)

Attached: 1656067704806.gif (220x204, 148.39K)

Everyone has that friend who just listens to The Doors while they're in that subversive stage.

This is a good one though
youtube.com/watch?v=6lnoM25D-js

ASHEN LADY.

there's nothing particularly subversive about The Doors. It's just some songs, innit?

Fuck yea, this is not rage against the machine my boy. Just CIA music.

whenever I see these kinds of posts that are basically the same material recycled over and over again and they (presumably) make people laugh, it reminds me of how most people get through life with the same handful of songs, same jokes, same movies, ect. with no problems. By the time we reach age 30, we already have our list of references catalogued and we basically stay that person until we die. Some of us aren't satisfied with that kind of minutia, and it doesn't really make us better, but dealing with people who are totally content with the same stock lines really drives you crazy. To me, the point of life isn't material objects or even bettering yourself as a person. The point of life is to enjoy the relationships you make. That is if you're lucky enough to establish them. But if you're a certain kind of person, you can't even enjoy that for the reasons I stated earlier. It's all the same jokes. What's the point? What keeps people going?

Attached: 1657342180078.jpg (680x964, 67.96K)

>that picture
It's just American culture, I do not care.
>you make the same jokes
You don't live with me, nigger, how could you know?
>CIA
Yes, I was working as a technician in Sellafield while employed by CIA in secret, so that I could make UK sterile and force them to worship Arctic Monkeys.

probably one of the worst defenses I've seen yet and confirming things more than I realized could be done in so few words

Deep inside everyone knows this is correct
Any denial is pure cope

To be honest, you must have a really high IQ to understand what I'm saying at a daily basis.
This is not due to inefficiency of my talk, fuck off, it's actually the opposite and I speak few words.
It just happens that, what I say feels repetitive while I always say something novel. You simply do not understand my "code" and you can't decipher it.

Attached: Sneedy Girl.jpg (823x1024, 109.33K)

Attached: Not this shit again.jpg (234x215, 8.02K)

you can't meme your way out of being an NPC

A freaking en-pay-see? I can't believe I'm an en-pai-sei.
I hope I'm an en-pi-ce in a jay-ar-pee-ghey because I need to fondle them anime ass. Also they have kick-ass OST because this is Any Forums and I thought I should mention some music.

being funny isn't your thing

It's depressing, really. All of culture that's actually interesting is repeated ad infinitum and starts to lose it's flavor like chewing gum. I think the only way to combat this is to be constantly learning new things and constantly meeting new people (unfortunately that's very time and energy consuming) until you find people that won't stagnate completely. I don't see the point in living in to your 70s and 80s if they're just going to be shittier repeats of your 30s and 40s.

I should really proof read my posts lole

Sleep on the motherfucking floor. All of you with mattresses are fucking cogs in the machine. I stopped having one years ago.
People keep asking if I've become depressed, gone insane, or become insanely depressed, and it shows how feeble the structure-seeking mind of someone bound by meaningless social propaganda is.
Get a fucking blanket and enjoy some sleep.

Everyone ITT needs to touch some fuccin grass

You water the grass with LSD, I reckon?